Janes Advanced.Strike.Fighters-SKIDROW

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 4, 2011 by chrisowenlovein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Janes Advanced.Strike.Fighters-SKIDROW (Size: 959.82 MB)
 sr-jasf.iso959.81 MB
 skidrow.nfo12.65 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Limetorrents.com.txt46 bytes

Description

S K I D R O Wthe leading forceproudly presentsJane's Advanced Strike Fighters (c) Trickstar Games Pty04-11-2011........Release Date <-> Protection.............SecuROMSimulator............Game Type <-> Disk(s)..................1 DVDRELEASE NOTESJane's Advance Strike Fighters is set in the fictional country ofAzbaristan. The once great nation has been torn apart by a decade ofcivil war. The ten year war resulted in huge territorial gains for theNorthern Peoples Republicand their controlling political party. Thisgave them control of almost the entire country, except the oil-richprovince in the SouthThe southern Azbaristan Democratic Front has only managed to hold offthe North with the aid of the West, which supplies military andlogistical aid to the tiny state in return for oil exports. Playerswill assume the role of squadron leader Razor and lead the fight toreunify Azbaristan and protect the West's vital interestsJ.A.S.F is an intense modern flight sim featuring 16 epic story basedmissions that will take air combat to the next level. Engage enemiesusing 30 authentic licensed fighters as you battle over expansivebattlefieldsFeatures:Singleplayer and co-op (2-4 players) campaign with 16 story-drivenmissionsSet in the fictional middle-east country of Azbaristan, players arepart of an American fighter squadron in the middle of a civil war30 officially licensed fighter jets, recreated for the game in fulldetailTheatre of war of. 65,000 square kilometres and varied areas, includingcities, mountains & desertsMultiplayer mode for up to 16 playersINSTALL NOTES1. Unpack the release2. Mount or burn image3. Install4. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder to the game installation5. Play the game6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivisionuPLOader Notes:Currently Looking for unreleased DVD's,Screeners,New Music Releases,R5's,Audio,Cams,Silvers,syncers,cammers and Any Other Good Sources You May Have To OfferContact me @ dissolve@hushmail.me

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
959.82 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Janes Advanced.Strike.Fighters-SKIDROW

All Comments

HEY GUY'S PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS POST!!!!! YOU MOST LIKELY (WILL) HAVE CONTROLLER ISSUES, AND HERE IS THE REASON WHY. AFTER YOU INSTALL THE GAME, "DO NOT" RUN IT YET! MAKE SURE YOU GO INTO YOUR FIREWALL AND MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR IT (NOT) TO ACCESS THE INTERNET!!!!! SEEMS IT GOES TO THE WEBSITE AND BLACKLISTS YOU, DISABLING EVERYTHING BUT "KEYBOARD" CONTROL. AND I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO FLY THIS FUCKER WITH A KEYBOARD. IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME, BUY IT AFTER FLYING SINGLE PLAYER. PERSONALLY, THERE ARE MUCH MORE REALISTIC FLIGHT GAMES OUT THERE. THIS IS AN ARCADE ADAPTATION OF "FLYING". I HOPE THIS HELPS. IF YOU ALREADY LOST "CONTROLLER" CONTROL ALREADY? JUST DELETE AND REINSTALL IT. IT WORKS FINE AFTER YOU FOLLOW WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU EARLIER. HAVE FUN, YOU MAY NOT BE ALIVE TOMORROW! OH, YES IT DOES WORK ON WIN 7 64BIT BTW!

COMMON SENSE ISN'T COMMON!
Good quality, thanks!
2011-11-22 01:00