Janet Devlin - Running With Scissors (2014) VBR

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on September 1, 2014 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Janet Devlin - Running With Scissors (2014) VBR (Size: 56.23 MB)
 10 Whisky Lullabies.mp36.85 MB
 04 Lifeboat.mp36.73 MB
 09 When You Were Mine.mp35.71 MB
 02 House of Cards.mp35.62 MB
 03 Hide and Seek.mp35.43 MB
 07 Delicate.mp35.42 MB
 05 Things We Lost in the Fire.mp35.32 MB
 01 Creatures of the Night.mp35.23 MB
 08 Friday I'm In Love.mp35.07 MB
 06 Wonderful.mp34.84 MB
 Running With Scissors.jpg10.8 KB

Description

Janet Devlin - Running With Scissors

Year 2014

Tracks
01 Creatures of the Night
02 House of Cards
03 Hide and Seek
04 Lifeboat
05 Things We Lost in the Fire
06 Wonderful
07 Delicate
08 Friday I'm in Love
09 When You Were Mine
10 Whisky Lullabies

Flame haired Northern Irish singer-songwriter Janet Devlin is back, stronger than ever and set to release her debut album ‘Running With Scissors’. This 10-track, full of folk-driven pop songs and heart touching ballads, showcases Janet’s unique and enchanting vocals, which first caught the public’s attention on Series 8 of The X factor. Mainly self-penned by Janet and recorded in a staggering 6-weeks, the album also features co-writes with Newton Faulkner (‘Creatures of The Night’ and ‘Hide And Seek’) and Jack Savoretti (‘Delicate’), alongside a surprising cover of The Cure’s ‘Friday I’m In Love’.
Influences ranging from Imogen Heap, Turin Brakes, Adele, Mumford & Sons, Avril Lavigne, Regina Spektor and Florence & The Machine can be heard within this well-produced album full of rolling percussion, lush harmonies, string sections and acoustic guitars. There’s even a hint of Jack Johnson thrown in there on the track ‘Lifeboat’, which features jaunty offbeat guitars. It’s an album about growing up, becoming independent and dealing with a whole range of new emotions. For example, ‘Things We Lost In The Fire’ is hewn from the embers of the breakdown of her relationship with her first true love.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.23 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Janet Devlin - Running With Scissors (2014) VBR