Janis Joplin - Pearl (Quad Reel to DVDA-V)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 18, 2014 by rtraxin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Janis Joplin - Pearl (Quad Reel to DVDA-V) (Size: 2.54 GB)
 Janis Joplin - Pearl (Quad Reel to DVDA-V).iso2.51 GB
 Janis Joplin - Pearl back.bmp7.06 MB
 Janis Joplin - Pearl front.bmp5.74 MB
 Janis Joplin - Pearl inside.bmp5.74 MB
 Janis Joplin - Pearl disc.bmp5.56 MB

Description

This is the classic "Pearl" from one of those private collection quad reels. It's presented in DVDA or DTS2496 and Dolby. It will play in any DVD or DVDA player. I seeded this a while back before the noid kind of took a dump. By request - it's back. If you got that one you don't need this.

Review by Steve Huey (five stars) allmusic

Janis Joplin's second masterpiece (after Cheap Thrills), Pearl was designed as a showcase for her powerhouse vocals, stripping down the arrangements that had often previously cluttered her music or threatened to drown her out. Thanks also to a more consistent set of songs, the results are magnificent -- given room to breathe, Joplin's trademark rasp conveys an aching, desperate passion on funked-up, bluesy rockers, ballads both dramatic and tender, and her signature song, the posthumous number one hit "Me and Bobby McGee." The unfinished "Buried Alive in the Blues" features no Joplin vocals -- she was scheduled to record them on the day after she was found dead. Its incompleteness mirrors Joplin's career; Pearl's power leaves the listener to wonder what else Joplin could have accomplished, but few artists could ask for a better final statement.

imageimage

TRACKS:
Move Over
Cry Baby
A Woman Left Lonely
Half Moon
Buried Alive in the Blues
My Baby
Me and Bobby McGee
Mercedes Benz
Trust Me
Get It While You Can
Mercedes Benz (Bonus quad mix 2)

Hope you enjoy this one! Please seed and comments are always welcome!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.54 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Janis Joplin - Pearl (Quad Reel to DVDA-V)