January 2013 Cookbook Miscellaney

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 5, 2013 by Holyterezin Books
Torrent verified.

January 2013 Cookbook Miscellaney (Size: 59.47 MB)
 Alstrom, Aleta C., comp. - Nellie’s Recipes~An Alaska Native Traditional Food Cookbook for...962.23 KB
 Jankowska, Katarzyna and Mik, Aleksandra, eds. - [fachhochschule stralsund] Cookery...1.94 MB
 Katzinger, Jennifer - Gluten-Free and Vegan Holidays~Celebrating the Year with Simple, Satisfying...17.05 MB
 Leonard, Barry - Down Home Healthy Cooking~Recipes And Tips For Healthy Cooking, rev. ed..pdf5.41 MB
 McQueary, Carl R. - Dining at the Governor's Mansion.pdf5.12 MB
 NA - Your Homebased Mom College Cookbook.pdf11.95 MB
 Rodale - Potluck Classics.pdf3.81 MB
 Smucker's - Sensibly Sweet Cookbook.pdf2.33 MB
 Timpani Family - Timpani Family Cookbook~Recipes Through the Generations.pdf10.91 MB

Description

I have over 30GB of cookbooks, all PDF/DjVu, in my library. Some have been posted by others; many I forgot I even had. Their one common denominator is that detailed descriptions become repititious because their titles tell the content. Those that are more complicated or have truly distinctive features deserve solo copy. "Miscellaney" posts are a way to share these great cookbooks quickly. Enjoy!

Alstrom, Aleta C., comp. - Nellie’s Recipes~An Alaska Native Traditional Food Cookbook for Assisted Living Homes

Jankowska, Katarzyna and Mik, Aleksandra, eds. - [fachhochschule stralsund] Cookery Book~International Recipes

Katzinger, Jennifer - Gluten-Free and Vegan Holidays~Celebrating the Year with Simple, Satisfying Recipes and Menus

Leonard, Barry - Down Home Healthy Cooking~Recipes And Tips For Healthy Cooking, rev. ed.

McQueary, Carl R. - Dining at the Governor's Mansion

NA - Your Homebased Mom College Cookbook

Rodale - Potluck Classics

Smucker's - Sensibly Sweet Cookbook

Timpani Family - Timpani Family Cookbook~Recipes Through the Generations

I originally posted some of these on Demonoid.

Remember: IF you don't seed, the torrent dies. And it can't always be brought back to life.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
59.47 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

Thank you for taking the time to upload this :)