Jason Brant - The Hunger 1 - Devoured - audio book(MP3) zeke23

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on August 1, 2014 by zeke23in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Jason Brant - The Hunger 1 - Devoured - audio book(MP3) zeke23 (Size: 194.02 MB)
 Jason Brant - The Hunger 1 - Devoured.mp3193.99 MB
 cover - Jason Brant - The Hunger 1 - Devoured.jpg23.69 KB

Description

Devoured (The Hunger #1)

Life isn’t kind to Lance York. A full-time job has eluded him for years, his wife loathes the sight of him, his bank accounts are empty, and his wealthy father-in-law revels in his failures.

After he lunges in front of a car to save a sick and disoriented woman, Lance awakens in a quarantined hospital. A devastating plague is spreading worldwide, driving those infected with it insane. Their bodies begin to mutate into horrors that have haunted mankind’s nightmares for centuries.

The world descends into chaos as death holds sway in the streets.

With the help of an unlikely ally, Lance must navigate through the collapsing city of Pittsburgh, striving to escape the madness of the Apocalypse that unfolds around them.

Yup, that's me. Drinking beer, sitting at the beach, trying to be cool. You've probably stumbled upon this blog by searching the net for something about He-Man, Hulk Hogan, Hugh Jackman, or any number of completely random things, so I figured I should give you a bit of information about who I am. If you want to contact me, here is my information:

I'm an author of action/horror/thriller books living outside of Baltimore, MD. As you can probably tell by this blog, I use a lot humor in my books.

You're an author? This has to be the most unprofessional author blog ever.
That just about sums it up. Honestly, I find most blogs to be horribly boring, especially those by fellow authors. Most of them are about their sales or writing process - the kinds of things that readers don't care about. So I blog about random crap that comes to mind, and just hope that others find it funny.

I've also been told that authors should be constant professionals and never swear or do anything that others might find distasteful. Well, I didn't quit my government job so that I could keep being stuffy and kowtowing to other people's whims, so I'm taking my site in a completely opposite direction. Professionalism be damned!

Government job? You worked for the government? What a waste of tax dollars.
Tell me about it. I worked as a contractor for the Department of Defense for over five years as a Digital Forensic Analyst. It was a soul sucking experience. You know all the jokes about government workers being lazy and stupid? They're all true. I reached a point where I knew that if I didn't quit, I would be stuck doing a job that I hated for the rest of my life, so I dropped it all and became an author. Now go buy some of my books, I gotta eat!

I think you're vulgar, offensive, and your humor is juvenile.
Thanks!

What's the secret to being a successful author?
I have no idea, but if you figure it out please let me know.

Why do you call your wife The Tall One?
She's tall.

When is your next book coming out?
I should release a new book every two to three months, consistently. So the answer is soon.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
194.02 MB
seeders:12
leechers:1
Jason Brant - The Hunger 1 - Devoured - audio book(MP3) zeke23

All Comments

Thanks Mate
hey thank you