Jason Ferruggia - Muscle gaining secrets. The hardgainers guide to getting big and ripped (pdf) - PleX

seeders: 11
leechers: 5
Added on February 26, 2015 by PleXin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Jason Ferruggia - Muscle gaining secrets. The hardgainers guide to getting big and ripped (pdf) - PleX (Size: 9.09 MB)
 Cover.jpg14.29 KB
 Jason Ferruggia - Muscle gaining secrets. The hardgainers guide to getting big and ripped.pdf9.07 MB

Description

Description

"Before Ferruggia went crazy and started advocating vegetarian diets (!) he wrote this solid book on muscle gaining. This is a good and comprehensive book with many similarities to Stuart McRobert's Beyond Brawnwhich inspired my own training methodology. Like McRobert's classic, Muscle Gaining Secrets is full of good advice and pointers on how to put on muscle. It covers just about every important aspect of the iron game. It's a great starting point for the new trainer, or the ideal reset button for the person caught up in the minutiae of training.Some may consider the lack of scientific references a weak point, but I don't. Beyond Brawn didn't have references and that book made a huge difference to me. Another improvement over Beyond Brawn: Ferruggia doesn't get quite as repetitive as McRobert did. The only weak point in this book is the lack of concreteness regarding specific training splits. Some may disagree because Ferruggia gives you the option to personalize your routine a bit. But in my experience, this could lead a beginner to mistakenly mixing together the wrong exercises. I can easily recommend this book with a straight face. Along with Beyond Brawnand Starting Strength Muscle Gaining Secrets is one of the best books on weight training directed towards the layman." (Martin Berkhan)

Title: Muscle gaining secrets. The hardgainers guide to getting big and ripped

Author: Jason Ferruggia

Published 2008

ISBN: [ISBNNode]

Language: English

Series: None

Length: ebook, 197 pages

Uploaded using:
PleX's Upload Tool v2.5
Using the core upload module of the KATLoader v1.0.2.0

Description generated in: 991ms

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.09 MB
seeders:11
leechers:5
Jason Ferruggia - Muscle gaining secrets. The hardgainers guide to getting big and ripped (pdf) - PleX