[JAST USA] Transfer Student [English, Russian, Uncensored]

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on April 13, 2015 by superelmoin XXX
Torrent verified.

[JAST USA] Transfer Student [English, Russian, Uncensored] (Size: 531.34 MB)
 setup-1.bin531.04 MB
 setup.exe313.85 KB

Description

Title: Monmon Gakuen ~Tenkousei~
Original title: もんもん学園~ten・ko・sei~
Year: Japan 1998-05-29, English Version 2002
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: JAST
Publishers: JAST USA
Language: English
Russian Translation: Triada
Info: VNDB

Description:
I am a dreamer. Whether I'm fantasizing about my upperclassman Terumi-senpai or Dad's hot new wife, all I need to make my dreams come true is a box of tissue and a little privacy -- preferably in my bathroom stall, second from the left. I like to roam the school or town for delicious girls who I can meet and have sex with in my fantasy world.
I like even created my own personal "dream girl" to make my sexual fantasies even better. She's the perfect girl for me in every way -- just the right hair and face, graceful yet willing to please me. Her name is Shiho. Imagine my surprise when my "imaginary" girlfriend transfered into my school one day! I couldn't believe it, but there she was, the Shiho of my fantasy world, right in front of me. Will it be possible for me to discover the true nature of Shiho and why she has come to me?
Having my fantasy girl come to life has been pretty confusing, but it's just part of how complex my life has become lately. My stepsister, Motoka, seems to have picked up a thing for me, which is a turn-on, I admit, but jeez, she's like my sister, even if we're not related by blood. My stepmother, Akemi, keeps dressing in sexy lingerie around the house because she says it's hot. And Terumi-senpai, the upperclassman I hang around with, keeps treating me like a kid even though I want to show her I'm really a man. What's a guy to do?

Important:
1. Start setup.exe.
2. The install program is in Cyrillic. If you can't read the letters:
-push the first button "Далее >";
-push the second button "Далее >";
-click on the drop down menu and select language(English and Russian) and push the second button "Далее >";
-push the second button "Далее >";
-the check box is for desktop shortcut if you want, then push the second button "Далее >";
-push the second button "Установить".

System Requirements:
OS: Pentium or faster PC, Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista

+18 Screenshots:
Screenshot

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
531.34 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4