Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors S2

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on May 22, 2013 by SniggerDoodlein TV
Torrent verified.

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors S2 (Size: 14.85 GB)
 44 A Question of Conscience_xvid.avi644.44 MB
 38 Appointment at Forever_xvid.avi578.43 MB
 51 Armada_xvid.avi574.63 MB
 40 Dark Singer_xvid.avi559.35 MB
 39 What's Going On_xvid.avi530.06 MB
 47 Do Not Disturb_xvid.avi524.17 MB
 50 The Gardener_xvid.avi516.33 MB
 37 Heart of Paxtar_xvid.avi511.82 MB
 49 The Children of Solarus ll_xvid.avi508.8 MB
 61 Time And Time Again_xvid.avi489.86 MB
 62 The Source_xvid.avi472.09 MB
 36 The Space Fighter_xvid.avi468.38 MB
 55 Common Bond_xvid.avi467.92 MB
 63 The Raid_xvid.avi461.69 MB
 52 The Chimes of Sharpis_xvid.avi459.49 MB
 42 Deadly Reflections_xvid.avi455.77 MB
 56 Mistress of Soul Tree_xvid.avi447.42 MB
 64 The Squire Smith_xvid.avi447.33 MB
 33 Lightening Strikes Twice_xvid.avi438.06 MB
 46 The Mirage Makers_xvid.avi431.2 MB
 59 The Oracle_xvid.avi429.45 MB
 41 Swamp Witch_xvid.avi428.69 MB
 35 The Vines_xvid.avi428.48 MB
 60 Short Circuit_ Long Wait_xvid.avi428.25 MB
 43 Early Warning_xvid.avi426.91 MB
 65 Final Ride At Journey's End_xvid.avi422.82 MB
 54 Circus Planet_xvid.avi405.13 MB
 53 Galaxy Gamester_xvid.avi399.46 MB
 58 Wasteland_xvid.avi387.32 MB
 45 Life Ship_xvid.avi385.16 MB

Description

Here it is my re Upload of the second half of the best little series in the 80's. This is straight from the cookie jar dvd release of volume 2 with ep 33-65. Looks perfect dvd quality. However audio might be from a separate source...not sure. I originally found these as a Swedish dub over and cancelled out the Swedish dub and recoded it with just the English track on. so here they are in English. enjoy

These are high quality files. I wanted them to match the DVD quality I have for part 1. No need to seed that though there is plenty of part 1 on the net.

Please share this file as it is still the best and only English DVD quality version of volume 2 for this series.

For less than 10$ you can purchase this actual dvd release of volume 2 by cookie jar on AMAZON. SO if you like it why not grab the real thing. I myself buy the torrents I like IF I have the cash and actually like the torrent. But to each their own, at the very least we can share.

I would like to know of any people interested in joining or starting a 80's 90's cartoon share group. I have many copies on DVD and there are many DVDs out now of great shows. If one person actually BOUGHT something and ripped the iso's to share with others who also bought a DVD and shared the ISO we could all enjoy our fav shows IN THE BEST QUALITY without each having to spend 1,000's only 2$0 -100$ a person at most.

Original description first time I posted this torrent: This is the Remaining 33 episodes NEVER RELEASED before I had posted this torrent. Now this release is available to everyone for less than 10$ on amazon.YAYYYY!

Cookie Jar is a great company btw I had to contact them to replace a disc I bought that had an error (sherlock holmes 22 century) and they did it with no problem, even threw in a bonus dvd. So I support them and buying their products but everyone should have a digital copy as well for viewing ease.

SHARE SHARE SHARE PLEASE
FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE WEEKS, OR AS LONG AS YOU CAN. THIS IS THE BEST QUALITY OF THIS TORRENT YOU WILL EVER FIND. Unless someone comes along and rips the DVDs that are in stores now (updated 5-2013)

AND THIS IS VERY RARE AS OF MY POSTING THIS (ESP IN ENGLISH!)
These are AVI files so they can easily be burned to a DVD as data and played in most Dvd players. Or played with any program on computer or streamed to TV with Xbox and windows media center.

VIDEO 10/10
AUDIO 9/10

These AVIs look as good when burned to DVD as my Copies of the original 32 episodes released on DVD.

There seems to be a slight delay on audio synch in one of the episodes. Not sure if this is a production error but feel free to comment or fix this issue .
I can. When I have time. I assume all it would need is a little nudge . (ripping the audio, splicing the exact right amount of seconds off the beginning of it then re-attaching the audio to the video.)
Its not too hard just a lot of time..hell these episodes ARE AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON FOR LESS THAN 10$ If you like it why not order it To support cookie jar's efforts in releasing old stuff.

For now Enjoy THE CONCLUSION TO THE EPIC OF THE LIGHTENING LEAGUE!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.85 GB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors S2

Screenshots

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors S2 screenshot

All Comments

well its to bad i really wanted this one. it just stopped seeding i was able to get 80%. so close yet so fare. after 3 days of a dead torrent i just got rid of it. if anyone comes across this with seeds please let me know.