Jaz Primo Sunset Vampire Series

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on April 29, 2013 by Deirdreamberin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Jaz Primo Sunset Vampire Series (Size: 7.19 MB)
 A Bloody London Sunset (Sunset Vampire S - Primo, Jaz.epub395.29 KB
 A Bloody London Sunset (Sunset Vampire S - Primo, Jaz.mobi603.02 KB
 A Bloody London Sunset (Sunset Vampire S - Primo, Jaz.pdf1.35 MB
 Jaz Primo - Sunset Vampire 01 - Sunrise at Sunset.epub406.03 KB
 Jaz Primo - Sunset Vampire 01 - Sunrise at Sunset.mobi841.06 KB
 Jaz Primo - Sunset Vampire 01 - Sunrise at Sunset.pdf1.53 MB
 Summit at Sunset (Sunset Vampire Series, - Primo, Jaz.epub406.12 KB
 Summit at Sunset (Sunset Vampire Series, - Primo, Jaz.mobi605.61 KB
 Summit at Sunset (Sunset Vampire Series, - Primo, Jaz.pdf1.13 MB

Description

SUNRISE AT SUNSET
We vampires are focused and tend to shape our own realities. My name is Katrina Rawlings, and I am a vampire. I declare that with neither pride nor ego. I am simply nature's most dangerous predator. On occasion, it's a very valuable quality. It helped me protect Caleb Taylor one day when he was very young. But that single, traumatic day is behind him now; wiped from his memory, or so I hope. Caleb has finally matured into a rather striking young man, and believe me, I like what I see. I'll readily admit that there are issues for us to confront and overcome, though a sense of mutual commitment isn't one of them. I'm feeling hopeful for our future together, in fact. But an adversary from my past has returned to haunt me, and she's trying to get back at me through Caleb. That was her first...and last...mistake. I'll protect my Caleb at all costs, and I'll make her regret the day she was born. So, I suppose that I'm not just a vampire. I'm about to become someone's worst nightmare!

A BLOODY LONDON SUNSET
Katrina Rawlings is a vampire who has finally rediscovered happiness for the first time in centuries. But unwanted complications erupt with a vengeance. Decisions of necessity combined with dark memories from a forgotten past threaten her relationship with the love of her life. When a sacrifice must be made, can she endure her decision?
Caleb Taylor's life is finally back on track. He has rebounded from a near mortal injury, both physically and emotionally. Yet, his reality is shaken by the suggestion of a betrayal of trust from the woman he loves. Can the power of love overcome the power of a lie?
Paige Turner is a century old vampire who fearlessly revels in a simple existence pursuing blood, dancing, and sex. Simple needs, and all met in the same manner: hot, fast, and without regrets. But a spontaneous visit leads to heartfelt sacrifice, and unexpected complications strike fear to the core of her soul. Will she survive the revelations?
In the exciting second novel in the Sunset Vampire Series, a trust is betrayed, bonds of friendship are strained, relationships may end, and a tenuous neutrality among the world's vampire population is threatened. With stakes so high, some will not survive A Bloody London Sunset.

SUMMIT AT SUNSET
Powerful vampire Katrina Rawlings and her human mate, Caleb Taylor, are once more drawn into dangerous circumstances. Representatives of the most powerful and influential vampires from around the world converge upon a scenic mountain retreat located in Slovenia's Upper Bohinj Valley for a summit of historic proportion. Mystery leads to treachery, and events quickly spiral out of control. With the fates of both vampires and humans in jeopardy, Katrina desperately struggles to reconcile the balance of worldwide vampire power against honoring her commitment to the love of her life. Unwilling to be rendered helpless, Caleb initiates a desperate gamble that leads to a mortal decision. Meanwhile, the sexy and sassy vampire, Paige Turner, spearheads her own mission involving both surprising revelations of heart and grave circumstances for those around her.
In Summit at Sunset, unlikely alliances will be sought, eternal bonds of friendship will be tested, unrequited love will be unleashed, blood will be shed, and one pivotal person's fate will collide with destiny.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.19 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Jaz Primo Sunset Vampire Series