Jennifer Lopez - Krayzie Mixes (2016)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 24, 2016 by tudor1983in Music
Torrent verified.

Jennifer Lopez - Krayzie Mixes (2016) (Size: 82.21 MB)
 6.Do It Well (Krayzie Mix) ft.Ludacris.mp39.4 MB
 1.Waiting For Tonight (Hex Hector&Krayzie Remix).mp39.16 MB
 9.Run The World (Krayzie Mix) ft.Rick Ross.mp38.99 MB
 5.Loving U (Krayzie Mix) ft.Notorious BIG&2Pac.mp38.94 MB
 2.Feelin So Good (DJ Hemp&Krayzie Remix) ft.Big Pun&Fat Joe.mp38.26 MB
 12.I Could Fall In Love (Krayzie Mix) ft.Selena.mp36.33 MB
 11.Ryde Or Die (Krayzie Mix) ft.Brandy&Posta Boy.mp36.06 MB
 8.On The Floor (Krayzie Mix).mp35.65 MB
 4.First Love (Krayzie Mix).mp35.51 MB
 7.Get Right (Krayzie Mix).mp35.19 MB
 3.I'm Gonna Be Alright (Krayzie Mix) ft.50Cent&Nas.mp35.1 MB
 10.Ain't Your Mama (Barry Harris&Krayzie Remix).mp33.62 MB

Description

Download one more time this album cause i've made 3 changes : i've put Ain't Your Mama (Barry Harris&Krayzie Remix) instead of Ain't Your Mama (Krayzie Mix) because is the best version of this hit song in my opinion cause is a radio friendly and i've put also Do It Well (Krayzie Mix) ft.Ludacris instead of Do It Well (Krayzie R&B Mix) and Get Right (Krayzie Mix) instead of Adrenalina(Krayzie mix). If she will make a video for Ain't Your Mama (Barry Harris&Krayzie Remix) i think that it will be in top of the charts.
This album includes a fantastic remix of ''On the floor'' called Krayzie mix and a great remix of 'Ain't Your Mama''.''On the floor'' (Krayzie mix) - It is one of my best remixes in my opinion.It's a combination between Radio Edit - No Rap Version, the unofficial first version&Video Version and it runs 04:06min.The album contains 12 tracks.There are improved versions of the hit singles which are just slighty different and better versions than originals in my opinion. For exemple : ''Get Right'' (Krayzie mix) is a combination between LP Version&Pop Mix Version , ''First Love'' (Krayzie Mix) - it is changed at the beginning and from 03:07 - 03:17. ''I'm gonna be alright''(Krayzie mix) is a combination between TrackMasters remix ft.Nas&TrackMasters remix ft.50Cent ,''Run the world'' (Krayzie mix) - which is a combination between LP Version&The Remix version ft.Rick Ross.But i want if you'll have a freetime to express your opinion about these mixes of mine. I've worked alot to make them especially for Feelin so good, Ain't Your Mama&On the floor. This Final edition adds another 3 remixes: Loving U (Krayzie Mix) ft.Notorious BIG&2Pac which is another good remix in my opinion,''I could fall in love'' (Krayzie mix) which is a combination between Jlo’s Solo Live Version&Selena’s original song(it was a remix on youtube similar with my version but the quality wasn't the best so i had to cut&unite parts from 2 songs after that mashup from youtube to make it sound better and ''Ain't Your Mama'' - for the most part is like Barry Harris Radio Edit version but i've made a few changes like : i've cut most of repetitive moments. Enjoy
These remixes are made by me for all Jlo's fans

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
82.21 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Jennifer Lopez - Krayzie Mixes (2016)