Jennifer Zulli - Goddess Rising (2014) FLAC

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on July 30, 2014 by Shambu69in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Jennifer Zulli - Goddess Rising (2014) FLAC (Size: 299.42 MB)
 01 - Lokah Samasta Sukhino.flac17.96 MB
 02 - Air.flac26.69 MB
 03 - Goddess Rising.flac38.27 MB
 04 - I Surrender.flac25.8 MB
 05 - Hooponopono.flac22.86 MB
 06 - When Witches Cry.flac16.24 MB
 07 - Divine.flac13.22 MB
 08 - Escape.flac12.4 MB
 09 - Astral.flac34.67 MB
 10 - Star Seed.flac16.32 MB
 11 - Casting out the Darkness.flac22.66 MB
 12 - 1111.flac25.16 MB
 13 - Miles Inside.flac27.12 MB
 audiochecker.log835 bytes
 Front.jpg47.39 KB

Description

New Age / Instrumental / Female Vocal

Support the artists you like by buying their music!
http://www.jenniferzulli.com/
https://itunes.apple.com/ro/album/goddess-rising/id800103881

Tracklist:
01 - Lokah Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu
02 - Air
03 - Goddess Rising
04 - I Surrender
05 - Ho'oponopono
06 - When Witches Cry
07 - Divine
08 - Escape
09 - Astral
10 - Star Seed
11 - Casting out the Darkness
12 - 11:11
13 - Miles Inside

Recorded in 432hz, this all encompassing new work includes Healing & Sacred solfeggio tones, sacred text are infused into this high vibrational musical release!

Goddess Rising the latest and most anticipated release from new age artist, composer and sound healer Jennifer Zulli was recorded in 432 Hz. It is a harmonic of light frequency, and is based on geometric and mathematical patterns found in nature and the planets. Because of this, this album's frequency 'speaks' or 'resonates' directly with our cells. 432 Hz vibrates on the principals of natural harmonics and is the natural keynote in the universe. It unifies the properties of light, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, our DNA and consciousness. It is the frequency not of the mind or ego but of the heart. Divine was recorded using The Solfeggio Tuning Forks at the core. Music was then channeled around the solfeggio tones with The Divine Name interwoven. Ho'oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. This mantra can be used for clearing, cleansing and to make right in any situation. Try listening to this mantra, it will help loosen the ego's grip and open up your heart chakra. Just set an intention before you listen to or say the mantra and witness it's magic. Remember to remain open and genuine. Mixing and mastering of album was finished with friend and fellow new age artist and musician Paul Avgerinos.

“Through much research and my own journey towards transformation and healing I chose these particular pieces as they were the most powerful and significant in my own path. With much love and divine intention. I then channeled this music and vocals to help remind us all (the listener) how much creative & infinite power and love each one of us already posses”
Blessings to you on your journey! With Love and Light xo- Jennifer Zulli

"Goddess Rising bathes the listener in waves of profoundly healing sound. To listen to this gorgeous recording is a magnificent gift to your soul. I cannot recommend it highly enough" Sonia Choquette (New York Times Best-Selling author of "The Answer is Simple" & "Love Yourself Live Your Spirit"

"There are many kinds of doors in life, some open, some closed. Some are made of oak, alder or steel. But there are other kinds of doors too. These just might be the hardest to open. They are doors of the spirit, the heart, the soul and the mind. These doors are often closed because we are afraid to knock and enter. We fear the other side. Not Jennifer Zulli. She has opened many doors in her life and she is brave enough to share her set of keys through her music" RJ Lannan (Zone Music Reporter)

"Magical, Mysterious, Romantic and Haunting, Jennifer Zulli's music reflects the depth of her soul's profound journey through this precious lifetime and her graceful skill" Paul Avgerinos (Grammy nominated Composer and Producer)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
299.42 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Jennifer Zulli - Goddess Rising (2014) FLAC

All Comments

Enjoy!