Jenny Downham: 2 Novels - Now Is Good, You Against Me (YA) - Kindle & ePub - Eilidh-4

seeders: 6
leechers: 5
Added on January 22, 2014 by Eilidh-4in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Jenny Downham: 2 Novels - Now Is Good, You Against Me (YA) - Kindle & ePub - Eilidh-4 (Size: 2.09 MB)
 Now Is Good (Also Published as Before I Die) - Jenny Downham.azw3289.23 KB
 Now Is Good (Also Published as Before I Die) - Jenny Downham.epub243.93 KB
 Now Is Good (Also Published as Before I Die) - Jenny Downham.jpg28.07 KB
 Now Is Good (Also Published as Before I Die) - Jenny Downham.mobi339.12 KB
 Now Is Good (Also Published as Before I Die) - Jenny Downham.opf2.12 KB
 You Against Me - Jenny Downham.azw3376.57 KB
 You Against Me - Jenny Downham.epub329.89 KB
 You Against Me - Jenny Downham.jpg71.11 KB
 You Against Me - Jenny Downham.mobi455.1 KB
 You Against Me - Jenny Downham.opf2.24 KB
 Eilidh-4.txt30 bytes

Description

Jenny Downham: 2 Novels (YA)
AZW3, EPUB, MOBI.

Tessa has just a few months to live. Fighting back against hospital visits, endless tests and drugs with excruciating side-effects, Tessa compiles a list. It's her Before I Die list. And number one is sex. Starting tonight. Released from the constraints of 'normal' life, Tessa tastes new experiences to make her feel alive while her failing body struggles to keep up. Her feelings, her relationships with her father and brother, her estranged mother, her best friend, and the powerful, bittersweet first love she finds with the boy next door - all are painfully yet beautifully crystallized in the precious weeks before Tessa's time finally runs out.

If someone hurts your sister and you're any kind of man, you seek revenge.
If your brother's accused of a crime but says he didn't do it, you defend him.

When Mikey's sister claims a boy assaulted her, his world begins to fall apart. When Ellie's brother is charged with the offense, her world begins to unravel. When Mikey and Ellie meet, two worlds collide.

This is an unflinching novel from the bestselling author of Before I Die. It's about loyalty and the choices that come with it. Above all, it's a book about love.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.09 MB
seeders:6
leechers:5
Jenny Downham: 2 Novels - Now Is Good, You Against Me (YA) - Kindle & ePub - Eilidh-4

All Comments

Thank you!