Jerry Moffatt: Revelations (PDF)

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on January 31, 2015 by torrentmannin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Jerry Moffatt: Revelations (PDF) (Size: 17.02 MB)
 Revelations 2009.pdf17.02 MB

Description

Moffatt and Grimes have done climbing history a service in setting down the story of UK climbing in the "dole era" of the 1980s - a story that was quickly becoming forgotten.' Grand Prize Winner, Banff Mountain Book Festival 2009. 'Revelations shines with elfin charm and great candor: about wanting to be the best; wanting to impress top climbers when he knew they were watching; and even that, as Moffatt once put it, "I like burning people off." Clearest of all is that he truly loved climbing.' Alison Osius, Rock & Ice Magazine, USA. 'If you are off on holiday and you pack only one book to read - make it this one. It is a revelation.' John Yates, UKClimbing.com. 'This is an honest look at the motivation of a sportsman at the top of his game, and a fascinating account of a period of great worldwide change in rock climbing.' TGO Magazine. 'A highly readable and effective autobiography.' Phil Bartlett, Boardman Tasker Prize 2009. 'If you are interested in our sport, its characters and history or if you'd like to understand an exceptional climber a little better, then you'll love this book.' Guy Holwill, SA Mountain Sport Magazine, South Africa. 'In terms of pace there's no stopping. I don't read a lot, but with this book I could barely put it down.' Steve McClure, Climb Magazine. 'Revelations is a superb book about a superb climber. Honest, witty and pithy, it explains to us mere mortals exactly what it takes to be the best climber in the world.' John Horscroft, planetFear.com. 'An essential read for all aspirants, has-beens and arm-chair rockstars.' John Palmer, The Climber, New Zealand

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.02 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Jerry Moffatt: Revelations (PDF)