Jersey Shore S04E00 From The First Fist Pump WEB-DL AAC 2.0-TB

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 30, 2011 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Jersey Shore S04E00 From The First Fist Pump WEB-DL AAC 2.0-TB (Size: 477.09 MB)
 Jersey.Shore.S04E00.From The First Fist Pump.WEB-DL.AAC.2.0-TB.mkv477.09 MB

Description

superseeds.org

all latest torrents

faster download speeds

Please check us out

Grab your hair gel, wax that Cadillac and get those tattooed biceps ready to fist pump with the best this summer at the Jersey Shore. MTV's newest docu-soap exposes one of the tri-state area's most misunderstood species, the Guido. Our Guidos and Guidettes will move into the ultimate beach house rental and indulge in everything the Seaside Heights, New Jersey scene has to offer. Beach by day, dancing and partying all night. They'll live, work, and rage together until the summer ends. There's no spray tan too orange, no hair too spiked, and no bod too tight for this crew.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
477.09 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Jersey Shore S04E00 From The First Fist Pump WEB-DL AAC 2.0-TB

All Comments

where did you get this from i need more jersey shore WEB episodes because it has no logo
can you please upload all season 3 and 4 WEB ? I cant find it any where please help
Thanks to the uploader.
thanks uploader great quality
Or you can convert it to an AVI as i do, useing a program such as - "Any Video Converter Professional"
This is just a recap of the first 3 seasons. Season 4 airs tonight. Hopefully someone will upload it.