Added on May 16, 2015 by 2Maverickin TV
Torrent verified.

• View all Jimmy Kimmel Live episodes
  • Episode title: Amy Schumer, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Jose Gonzalez
  • Episode: S13E70
  • Original run: 26 January 2003 — Present
  • IMDB rating: 6.8 (5,398 votes)
  • Genre: Comedy

Jimmy Kimmel 2015 05 14 Amy Schumer SDTV x264-[2Maverick] mp4 (Size: 391.05 MB)
 Jimmy.Kimmel.2015.05.14.Amy.Schumer.SDTV.x264-[2Maverick].mp4391.05 MB

Description

Guests: Amy Schumer, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Jose Gonzalez

*** Final segment of musical performances taken from YouTube are at a slightly different resolution ***

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SOURCE:

This comes from a (SD) STANDARD DEFINITION source - non HD. These are provided in SD when no one has yet uploaded a HD version.

COMMENTS:

Comments are appreciated. I do my best to respond to all comments.

DETAILS:

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 720x480
Frame rate: 29.97

Codec: MPEG AAC Audio
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 Hz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
391.05 MB
seeders:39
leechers:4
Jimmy Kimmel 2015 05 14 Amy Schumer SDTV x264-[2Maverick] mp4

All Comments

Thanks for continuing to share Kimmel. You're the only person doing it and I really appreciate it!
You're welcome.
You're a hero, @2Maverick;
but why no HDTV (1,280 x 720) ?
Does it cost too much, or what ?
It is a significant cost to upgrade to all HD equipment.
Ah, you can't afford a proper PC, I see.
Thank you, @2Maverick.
It's not the PC. It's the HD satellite dish, HD satellite receiver, and HD capture device. It would behoove you to do some research.
Oops, I saw this AFTER my latest "you need a new PC" post.

I'm not reading well today (or yesterday).

OK, so it's the dish, the reciever and the "capture device" that's preventing HDTV (1,280 x 720).

That's good to know, thanks.

I don't get over·the·air broadcasts,
so I know nothing about it.
Do you strictly torrent your TV shows? Is that what you mean?
Yes, @2Maverick; aside from YouTube,all my TV shows are torrented.To find them, I use: KAT.CR/usearch/%22naked+news%22/ RARBG.TO/s/MVGroup/ EZTV.CH/sort/100/ thePirateBay.SE/top/205 KAT.CR/user/ettv/uploads/ KAT.CR/tv/genre/comedy/ KAT.CR/tv/ KAT.CR/xxx-ultrahd/?field=seeders&sorder=desc"getStrike.NET/torrents/?q=Naked+News" returns the most hits;but it's buggy[ * ], and I have to manually sort it by date.[ *: the seed count is wrong, and it's down a lot ]The guy who runs it, Andrew Sampson (Miami),is just 20 years old. Wikipedia.ORG/wiki/Andrew_Sampson Andrew.IMRecently, he moved into a nicer place and bought a MUCH nicer car.PayPal took his rent money, $2,500;so, now, he's asking for Bitcoin: 1DpnZFPikokWwab4muVbjUXZDAD25DhXj3
The reason I asked, is because, if you don't receive any OTA TV, and you don't do any captures of TV content yourself, it's easy to not understand how much is involved so people can just push the download button and have these shows on their devices.

There's the cost of equipment and TV subscription (even SD costs something), a lot of time with capturing, then editing, then encoding it to a usable format -- and then finally uploading to various sites and seeding it (my bandwidth cost) for hours/days (since most only leech, and then disconnect from the torrent swarm without giving back).

All that happens just so people can click download once and have their shows. I, nor any other uploader, under are any obligation to do any of this for anyone... and we receive no compensation.

Ingratitude is why a lot of uploaders stop doing this. They get burned out by people complaining about the hard work they put in so people can just push a button and have what they want. Then those same people wonder why no one is uploading Real Time with Bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel, 60 Minutes, Ellen DeGeneres, TMZ, or any other of a number of shows that fall away from time to time... or simply don't get upped in a timely manner.

So, the short of it? I'm not dumping hundreds of dollars into what I consider unnecessary for me (HDTV) when this is a hobby to me. If someone wants to pay for the HD upgrade, then I'll do it. Otherwise, what I up is what there is.

Yes, I'm familiar with the story behind getStrike.net
You (@2Maverick) are praised for your work, constantly.Bill Maher, VICE, Jimmy Kimmel, TMZ, etc., etc.;often, you're the ONLY seeder, or the first seeder.You spend your money and time, and get nothing in return.Still, we HATE your crappy, low·definition dish.When is rains (in Oregon), the reception is crap.BitCoin is too anonymous for banks;likewise, it's too anonymous for me.Fuck DisneyLand, the saddest place on earth;God bless you, our librarian.
Then you don't have to download what you hate, now do you? You know what you get here. Don't like it? Then go somewhere else for it -- if you can.

And I get an equal amount of hate comments... I just have them removed.

And, again, I see you don't understand the technology. If it rains as hard as you're suggesting, there's NO SIGNAL -- nothing for you to see. It's digital (1's and 0's = ON or OFF). It's either there, or it isn't. There's no in between. It looks the same in rain or shine.
You (the uploader) can remove comments ? !I didn't know that.I think your reception is bad, sometimes.I doubt that it's 100% digital;even if it is, the bitrate could vary.I have a "4k", UHD monitor, 3840 x 2160.Screenshot (2 megs): Jeff-Relf.Me/Chess.PNGWhen I can, I go with 720p, 1080p, or even 2160p.I choose HEVC/x265 when I can, which isn't often.
No, I said "I have them removed". It's called the Report button.

Again, satellite signals haven't been analog in years, which would allow for what you're talking about. Digital doesn't allow for signal degradation like that. It pixelates for a second, and then you get no picture at all. I worked in the business, so I know of what I speak.

I'm sure there are different signal qualities that different channels use for their SD signals, as they do with HD signals (some broadcast in 1080i, some in 720p, etc.)...but those things are out of my control.

I suppose I could not up these shows at all... I guess that would be a '0x0 resolution', and see if that's preferable to those people that want to demand 720p from me.
I just watched this video again (Amy Schumer, Kimmel).Four days have gone by, and you remainthe SOLE uploader, as you can see here: getStrike.NET/torrents/?q=Amy+Schumer+KimmelThe audio is essential, and it's fine.Better video would be nice, but it matters less.Anywho... this (dead) horse has been beaten enough;beggars can't be choosers.
Thanks for the back and forth though. I don't mind a respectful discussion. Have a good one,
Thanks @2Maverick, I enjoyed it too.Like those chickens John Oliver mentioned yesterday,s02e14, I should get back to my primary task: eating.
My video player, Zoom Player Max 10,
says this video is 720x541; and I can't get it
to play at the right aspect ratio.
Actually, the aspect ratio changes near the end.
It also happens near the end of the May 15th show.
If you would read the torrent description before asking questions already answered, it would save us both time.
Sorry, @2Maverick,
I'm guilty as charged.

Still, you need a new PC, I think.
Nope... the PC has nothing to do with the capture not being HD.