Jimmy Page & Robert Plant *live* 10-27-95 Madison Square Garden, NYC (320 kbps)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 21, 2013 by Zooomain Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Jimmy Page & Robert Plant *live* 10-27-95 Madison Square Garden, NYC (320 kbps) (Size: 303.82 MB)
 info.txt3.21 KB
 Page-Plant_01_10.27.95-MSG,NYC--easternintro.mp34.51 MB
 Page-Plant_02_10.27.95-MSG,NYC--immigrant-wanton.mp38.48 MB
 Page-Plant_03_10.27.95-MSG,NYC--bringitonhome.mp33.35 MB
 Page-Plant_04_10.27.95-MSG,NYC--heartbreaker.mp310.27 MB
 Page-Plant_05_10.27.95-MSG,NYC--rambleon.mp313.68 MB
 Page-Plant_06_10.27.95-MSG,NYC--noquarter.mp314.17 MB
 Page-Plant_07_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-tangerine.mp39.08 MB
 Page-Plant_08_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-hurdy-gallows.mp320.4 MB
 Page-Plant_09_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-sinceivebeen.mp321.75 MB
 Page-Plant_10_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-songremains.mp316.88 MB
 Page-Plant_11_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-goingtocali.mp310.79 MB
 Page-Plant_12_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-babeimgonna.mp318.16 MB
 Page-Plant_13_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-wholelotta.mp341.04 MB
 Page-Plant_14_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-4sticks.mp312.31 MB
 Page-Plant_15_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-intheevening.mp324.78 MB
 Page-Plant_16_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-crowd.mp36.04 MB
 Page-Plant_17_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-blackdog.mp315.48 MB
 Page-Plant_18_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-kashmir.mp337.85 MB
 Page-Plant_19_10.27.95-MSG,NYC-rocknroll.mp314.78 MB

Description

Continuing my Trip Through the Post-Zep Years: Part Two...

Jimmy Page & Robert Plant

10-27-95 (October 27, 1995)
Madison Square Garden
New York City

"I Feel Like Prince"
Source: Master DAT Audience Recording
Lineage: Tascam DA20MKII (s/pdif out) > Coax to Optical digital converter > Erdirol UA-1EX USB thingy > Powerbook 1.5 G4 OS X.
Edited in Peak Pro 5.2.
24 bit 44.1
FLAC Level 8 encoding using xACT
Digital Transfer 31-Jan-2008

Taped by spitback
Front Row Taper Section
AKG 451's > A/D converter > Sony D7

**** Converted from FLAC to mp3 (320 kbps) using Traders Little Helper by me, Zoooma ****

Eastern Intro
Immigrant Song intro -> The Wanton Song
Bring It On Home
Heartbreaker
Ramble On
No Quarter
Tangerine
Hurdy Gurdy solo / Gallows Pole
Since I've Been Loving You*
The Song Remains The Same
Going To California*
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You / All Of My Love refrain*
Whole Lotta Love / In The Light / Break On Through / Dazed and Confused
Four Sticks**
In the Evening**

Encore:
Custard Pie intro / Out On The Tiles intro / Black Dog
belly dancers / Kashmir**
Rock and Roll

* w/ The New York Symphony Orchestra
** w/ The Egyptian Pharaohs

My last Zep-related upload -- Jimmy Page 11/12/88 -- was so clearly in a small club whereas this is clearly an arena recording and it's a nice one! The music sounds beautiful. If anything isn't so hot, the vocals might be a little bit distant sounding. That really doesn't bother me as it helps give the feeling of being there. Plus the music is so prominent that a decent balance is there. The crowd is minimally distracting. Between and during songs there are no talkers or screamers. Aside from a nice instrument/vocal balance, a nice music/crowd balance, too. Considering the excitement of those there to see these guys, we are lucky to have such a fantastic recording.

###############################################################

Zeppelin was the band that introduced me to rock and roll. Having missed their original reign I hit as many Plant solo and Page solo shows as I could. I even managed to get into the Atlantic Records 40th Anniversary in 1988, but nothing I saw ever came close to what I knew Zeppelin could do.

I was skeptical of what the 1995 Plant and Page tour would be like. I actually was a little frightened that it would be awful. This show was the only performance I saw. It was the last night of the American tour and this show completely annihilated any negative expectations I went in with.

I did a little research as I was transferring the DAT and it seems there are at least 2 bootlegs of this show (The Song Still Remains the Same and Together Again VI) I haven't heard either of these so I have no basis for comparison.

Show quality and enjoyment are subjective but for me, from the first moments of the Immigrant Song riff my jaw dropped and I stood in absolute awe of what was happening in front of me. This was quintessential Madison Square Garden Magic!

Enjoy and Share!

THIS IS NOT FOR SALE.

Enjoy!

Please Help Seed This!
Adopting this torrent and seeding indefinitely helps me be able to share more live recordings.
I can't do it all on my own!

p.s. if you enjoy these tunes, leave a comment and/or a Thumbs Up! Thanks again!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
303.82 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Jimmy Page & Robert Plant *live* 10-27-95 Madison Square Garden, NYC (320 kbps)

All Comments

Thanks so much for this. Considering it's a "bootleg" the audio quality is surprisingly good. A special night for fans of Zep and definitely worth having!
You're welcome!
I'm really glad you enjoyed it
And I truly appreciate you taking a moment
to rate the torrent and leave a comment!!
Actually, after giving it a full play-through today, I am very impressed with the quality of the recording. The crowd noise is not overpowering like you get in many bootlegs. The individual instruments and orchestras come across quite clearly through the mix. I would daresay this is what an official live recording should sound like, without the fancy post-production and inevitable overdubs. It's not perfect, but it's the best bootleg recording I have ever heard in my life - and believe me, I've heard a lot of them over the years!
At all? Are you referring to the audio? This doesn't sound like an official live release would (like it's recorded straight through the soundboard and then perhaps tweaked in a studio afterwards) because it was taped by someone in the crowd. That person's ability to capture this concert without being detected was outstanding work. This is what audience recording bootlegs are all about. I know you'll probably never be back to read this but this is top quality in that department. It doesn't get much better than this. If you're talking about the renditions of old Zep tunes, well, you have a right to that opinion if you think they stink. I, for one, and many others, think these guys rocked those songs in a pretty sweet way!
You've got to be kidding. This is awesome music! In the world of Led Zeppelin since 1980, this was amazing, even better than the short appearance at Live Aid in '85. This music came together in such a special way and the fans were, for the most part, drop dead floored by what they were given from these two gentlemen.