JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (2014) 720 DVD-Rip WMV-HD

seeders: 39
leechers: 2
Added on January 22, 2014 by tvtrekin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRip

JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (2014) 720 DVD-Rip WMV-HD (Size: 2.15 GB)
 JLA_ADVENTURES_TRAPPED_IN_TIME.wmv2.15 GB

Description

JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (2014) 720 DVD-Rip (Target Exclusive)

Dubbed a “stealth release,” where in a home entertainment product is given no promotion and limited availability due to its perceived audience reach.Tuesday, January 21st, 2014. The DVD-only it was release and is available exclusively at American Target locations. JLA Adventures: Trapped In Time is an all-new original movie featuring the Justice League facing off against the classic Legion of Doom.

With a runtime of roughly 52 minutes, the animated feature an “all-new adventure, featuring the Justice League and the Legion of Doom, plus a couple curve balls.” JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time is a stand-alone feature.

More Info. from Wikipedia

IMDB Info.

This is A WMV-HD (format)

Video and Audio Specifications.

Also I have it available in ISO(format) DVD_Rip :
ISO(format) DVD_Rip

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.15 GB
seeders:39
leechers:2
JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (2014) 720 DVD-Rip WMV-HD

Trailer

All Comments

thnx
thanks, should have realized that this is a kid's movie from the title "JLA Adventures" rather than "Justice League" like "WAR" which was recently released..
good quallity
great upload. I haven't seen an WMV upload in awhile... but that doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter what format he used to put this together for us, as long as it works. And it does. Thank You Uploader!
thanks but um...NO ONE USES WMV!

why would you use this file format?
WMV is cool with me as long as it's good quality. As long as it plays does it really matter?
seed plz...