Joe Bonamassa - 2012 - Driving Towards The Daylight [EAC FLAC]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 3, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Joe Bonamassa - 2012 - Driving Towards The Daylight [EAC FLAC] (Size: 437.31 MB)
 01 - Dislocated Boy.flac49.44 MB
 02 - Stones In My Passway.flac30.12 MB
 03 - Driving Towards The Daylight.flac33.01 MB
 04 - Who's Been Talking-.flac24.26 MB
 05 - I Got All You Need.flac22.84 MB
 06 - A Place In My Heart.flac47.36 MB
 07 - Lonely Town Lonely Street.flac52.57 MB
 08 - Heavenly Soul.flac45.58 MB
 09 - New Coat Of Paint.flac29.51 MB
 10 - Somewhere Trouble Don't Go.flac38.45 MB
 11 - Too Much Ain't Enough Love.flac43.43 MB
 Joe Bonamassa - 2012 - Driving Towards The Daylight [EAC FLAC].txt4.72 KB
 Back.jpg1.18 MB
 Booklet 01.jpg1.56 MB
 Booklet 02.jpg1.67 MB
 Booklet 03.jpg1.58 MB
 Booklet 04.jpg2.33 MB
 Booklet 05.jpg1.18 MB
 Booklet 06.jpg2.18 MB
 Booklet 07.jpg1.74 MB
 Booklet 08.jpg1.99 MB
 CD.jpg1.36 MB
 [Joe Bonamassa] Driving Towards The Daylight.cue4.43 KB
 Joe Bonamassa - Driving Towards The Daylight.log2.85 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.html168.81 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.log1.85 KB

Description

imageRipped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy. image
Art, cue sheet & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Joe Bonamassa

2012 - Driving Towards The Daylight [EAC FLAC]

Joe Bonamassa

Joe Bonamassa in 2010

Wiki:
Joe Bonamassa (born May 8, 1977) is an American blues rock guitarist, singer and songwriter.
When he was only 12 years old, Bonamassa opened for B.B. King. In the last 13 years Bonamassa has put out 15 solo albums through his independent record label J&R Adventures, of which 11 have reached #1 on the Billboard Blues charts.
Bonamassa has played alongside such artists as Stephen Stills, Eric Clapton, Blondie Chaplin, Foreigner, Buddy Guy, Steve Winwood, Warren Haynes, and Derek Trucks among others. His career highlights include performances at the Royal Albert Hall and a Grammy Award nomination in 2013. In addition to his music career, Joe Bonamassa runs a nonprofit organization called the Keeping the Blues Alive Foundation, whose mission it is to further music education by funding scholarships and providing music education resources to schools in need.
Bonamassa's most commonly recognized instruments are his 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standards. His extensive guitar collection is one of the best in the world.

Driving Towards The Daylight

Artist: Joe Bonamassa
Title: Driving Towards The Daylight
Producer: Kevin “Caveman” Shirley
Release Date: May 22, 2012
Label: Provogue
Catalog: PRD73702
Genre: Rock, Blues Rock, Hard Rock
Duration: 56:33

Wiki:
Driving Towards the Daylight is the tenth studio album by blues rock guitarist Joe Bonamassa. It was released on May 22, 2012. Recorded at The Village Recorder in Los Angeles, CA and Studio at the Palms in Las Vegas, NV, Driving Towards the Daylight is a balanced and "back-to-basics album that highlights Bonamassa’s signature style of blues, roots, and rock & roll". Driving Towards the Daylight was produced by Kevin “Caveman” Shirley (Black Crowes, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin), making this Bonamassa and Shirley’s seventh album collaboration in six years.

amazon.com Review:
Recorded at Studio At The Palms in Las Vegas, NV, The Village Recorder in Los Angeles, CA and The Cave in Malibu, CA, Driving Towards The Daylight is a balanced back-to-basics album that highlights Bonamassa s signature style of roots blues with rock-and-roll guts, while honoring the traditions of the original blues musicians. We ve taken some really traditional old blues songs the Howlin Wolf song Who s Been Talkin ? and the Robert Johnson song Stones In My Passway, and we ve tried to imagine how they would do them in a rock context, said Shirley. It s a very exciting return to the blues in a very visceral way. It s vibrant and it s gutsy and it s really, really rugged.
To challenge Joe and move him out of his comfort zone, a unique group of musicians was gathered including Aerosmith guitarist Brad Whitford (guitar), Blondie Chaplan (guitar), Anton Fig (drums and percussion), Arlan Schierbaum (keyboard), Michael Rhodes (bass), Carmine Rojas (bass), Jeff Bova and The Bovaland Brass, Pat Thrall (guitar), and Brad's son Harrison Whitford (guitar).
The album features five Bonamassa-penned originals including the bruising opener Dislocated Boy, the road warrior title track (and first single) Driving Towards The Daylight, I Got All You Need, Heavenly Soul, and Somewhere Trouble Don t Go. Other tracks include Bonamassa's versions of Tom Waits New Coat Of Paint, Lonely Town Lonely Street, by Bill Withers (Lean On Me, Ain t No Sunshine) and A Place In My Heart by Bernie Marsden of White Snake (Here I Go Again). On the album closer, Australian rock singer Jimmy Barnes sings lead vocals on his 1987 hit "Too Much Ain't Enough Love."

01. Dislocated Boy - 6:40
02. Stones In My Passway - 3:58
03. Driving Towards The Daylight - 4:50
04. Who's Been Talking? - 3:28
05. I Got All You Need - 3:04
06. A Place In My Heart - 6:48
07. Lonely Town Lonely Street - 7:08
08. Heavenly Soul - 5:55
09. New Coat Of Paint - 4:06
10. Somewhere Trouble Don't Go - 4:59
11. Too Much Ain't Enough Love (w Jimmy Barnes) - 5:37

Personnel:

Joe Bonamassa – guitar (all tracks), vocals (all tracks except 11), Dobro (track 1), mandolin (track 8), backing vocals (track 11)
Anton Fig – drums and percussion (all tracks)
Arlan Schierbaum – organ (all tracks except 2), piano (tracks 2, 3, 7, 10 and 11)
Kevin Shirley – guitar (tracks 2 and 6), tambourine (tracks 4 and 7), toy piano (track 1), cowbell (track 10), percussion (track 11)
Brad Whitford – guitar (tracks 1-4, 7, 9 and 11)
Michael Rhodes – bass (tracks 1-4, 7, 9 and 11)
Doug Henthorn – backing vocals (tracks 1, 3, 8, 10 and 11)
Carmine Rojas – bass (tracks 5, 6, 8 and 10)
Blondie Chaplin – guitar (tracks 5, 6 and 8)
Harrison Whitford – guitar (track 3)
Jeff Bova and The Bovaland Brass – horns (track 6)
Pat Thrall – guitar (track 7)
Jimmy Barnes – vocals (track 11)

Note:
This is not my rip
My thanks to the original uploader

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
437.31 MB
seeders:0