Joe Bonamassa - 2015 - Live At Radio City Music Hall [FLAC]

seeders: 15
leechers: 3
Added on February 4, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Joe Bonamassa - 2015 - Live At Radio City Music Hall [FLAC] (Size: 486.63 MB)
 01 - I Can't Be Satisfied.flac31.39 MB
 02 - One Less Cross To Bear.flac37.65 MB
 03 - Living On The Moon.flac33.04 MB
 04 - I Gave Up Everything For You, 'Cept The Blues.flac41.98 MB
 05 - Dust Bowl.flac35.34 MB
 06 - Trouble Town.flac32.73 MB
 07 - Still Water.flac28.05 MB
 08 - Different Shades Of Blue.flac29.76 MB
 09 - Happier Times.flac38.44 MB
 10 - Never Give All Your Heart.flac54.84 MB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Joe Bonamassa - 2015 - Live At Radio City Music Hall

[FLAC]

Joe Bonamassa

Joe Bonamassa - Radio City Music Hall 2015

Joe Bonamassa at the O2 Apollo in Manchester, England, October 2010

Bonamassa performing in Stafford, Texas, 2007

Wikipedia:
Joe Bonamassa (born May 8, 1977) is an American blues rock musician, singer and songwriter.

Bonamassa opened for B.B. King when he was only 12 years old. In the last 13 years Bonamassa has put out 15 solo albums through his independent record label, J&R Adventures, of which eleven have reached #1 on the Billboard Blues charts.

He has played alongside such artists as Stephen Stills, Eric Clapton, Blondie Chaplin, Foreigner, Buddy Guy, Steve Winwood, Warren Haynes, and Derek Trucks among others. His career highlights include performances at the Royal Albert Hall and a Grammy Award nomination in 2013. In addition to his music career, Joe Bonamassa runs a nonprofit organization called the "Keeping The Blues Alive Foundation" whose mission it is to further music education by funding scholarships and providing music education resources to schools in need.

Live At Radio City Music Hall

Release Date: October 2, 2015
Label: J&R Adventures
ASIN: B013K7ZWN4
Genre: Blues
Tracks: 13
Total Time: 1 hour, 16 minutes and 14 seconds

In January 2015, Joe Bonamassa took the iconic Great Stage at Radio City Music Hall for the first time for a sold-out, two-night run that allowed him to fulfill his lifelong dream of performing in one of the world's most legendary venues. On October 2, 2015, Bonamassa shared this experience with fans and music lovers around the world when he released Joe Bonamassa Live At Radio City Music Hall.

The release features over 75 minutes of music, two newly recorded songs, nine unreleased live tracks.

With this career-defining moment, Bonamassa joined hundreds of legendary entertainers who have graced the same stage, from Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Linda Ronstadt, Liberace, Sammy Davis, Jr., Ray Charles and BB King to Bette Midler, Stevie Wonder, Tony Bennett, Billy Crystal, The Eurythmics, Barry Manilow, Liza Minnelli, Sting, and many others. Bonamassa couldn t be more thrilled, and more humbled, to be in the company of these icons.

"I am extremely honored by a lot of things in my career, but honestly, as a born New Yorker, getting the opportunity to play the world s premier concert theater will always be something I look back on and cherish. Thank you to the ten thousand people that came out over those two nights. It was a great honor", said Bonamassa.

These shows were the culmination and the finale of Bonamassa's special half acoustic/half electric tour, which he showcased around the world for the past year and half. The first set has Bonamassa playing alongside the acoustic band The Huckleberries from his #1 Billboard CD/DVD An Acoustic Evening At The Vienna Opera House (Irish fiddler Gerry O Connor, niyckelharpa and mandola master Mats Wester, keyboardist Reese Wynans, and percussionist Lenny Castro). He then shifts into electric mode for the second set with his regular touring band (bassist Carmine Rojas, keyboardist Reese Wynans, drummer Tal Bergman, trumpeter Lee Thornburg, trombonist Nick Lane, and saxophonist Paulie Cerra).

Elmore Magazine praised the performance as musically enrapturing and visually stunning and called the overall evening outstanding.

The history of the venue, coupled with the unique performance, make this a very special collector's item for music fans everywhere who desire to relive Bonamassa's dream-capturing moment for years to come.

01 - I Can’t Be Satisfied - 4:46

02 - One Less Cross To Bear - 5:39

03 - Living On The Moon - 5:04

04 - I Gave Up Everything For You, ‘Cept The Blues - 6:09

05 - Dust Bowl - 5:44

06 - Trouble Town - 5:20

07 - Still Water - 4:37

08 - Different Shades Of Blue - 5:06

09 - Happier Times - 6:31

10 - Never Give All Your Heart - 8:11

11 - Hidden Charms - 3:40

12 - Love Ain’t A Love Song - 5:42

13 - So, What Would I Do - 9:45

Note:
This is not my rip. I found it on the internet with no uploader information and thought I'd share it.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
486.63 MB
seeders:15
leechers:3
Joe Bonamassa - 2015 - Live At Radio City Music Hall [FLAC]

All Comments

thank you! :)