Joe Grushecky - Swimming With The Sharks (released 1991)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on May 16, 2014 by PaulAndicotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Joe Grushecky - Swimming With The Sharks (released 1991) (Size: 100.68 MB)
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 01 - Sweat It Out.mp38.58 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 02 - Swimming With The Sharks.mp38.22 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 03 - When The Crows Go Crazy.mp38.91 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 04 - I Can't Control...9.54 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 05 - Killer On The Loose.mp37.73 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 06 - Howling At The Moon.mp310.84 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 07 - Born To Love You.mp39.36 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 08 - Oh Estelle.mp39.59 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 09 - I Won't Apologize.mp39.53 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 10 - Sad Sad Story.mp38.33 MB
 Joe Grushecky & The Houserockers - Swimming With The Sharks - 11 - It's The Same Thing.mp39.95 MB
 joegrushecky swimming back cover.jpg56.24 KB
 joegrushecky swimming front cover.jpg35.16 KB

Description

music influences of Joe Grushecky from 'Iron City' Pittsburgh, PA:

The Rolling Stones

Bruce Springsteen

Mitch Ryder

Joe is a great long time friend of Bruce Springsteen , he has a similar voice like John Mellencamp and his 'Houserockers' are a great rockin' band!

Joe Grushecky (vocals, guitar, mandolin, harmonica, keyboards); Donnie Marsico, Bob Corbin (vocals); Bill Toms (guitar); Phil Brontz (saxophone); Steve Binsberger (piano, organ); Joe Pelesky (keyboards); Joffo Simmons (drums); Bernie Herr (percussion); Joe Munroe (programming).

great songs on it are: 'Swimming with the sharks', 'Howling at the moon', 'Oh Estelle' or 'Sad Sad Story'

Personally I like the power rock ballade 'When the crows go crazy' most on it

Enjoy this great rock album of the early 90' by listenin' very loud!

Paul

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
100.68 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Joe Grushecky - Swimming With The Sharks (released 1991)