Joe Volume y los Vincent Black Shadows - I (heart) Broken (hearts) [Requested] (MP3) (2008) 320Kbps

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 9, 2013 by ICasablancasin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Joe Volume y los Vincent Black Shadows - I (heart) Broken (hearts) [Requested] (MP3) (2008) 320Kbps (Size: 38.44 MB)
 04 Made By Chance, Maybe By Accident.mp34.91 MB
 08 Stupid To Begin Witch.mp34.62 MB
 06 I Wath You Every Night While You.mp34.33 MB
 03 The Kids (Still Waiting).mp34.31 MB
 07 Tell Me A Lie.mp34.12 MB
 09 Take The Needle.mp33.94 MB
 02 Lies....mp33.29 MB
 05 He Said, Please Good Remember me.mp33.04 MB
 10 What Are You Doing Tonite.mp32.95 MB
 01 Please Don' t Leave Me To Wait.mp32.94 MB

Description

We now present the other side of the coin. If before we sinned in almost sospechosísmo and we focused on the circumstances in which the bands "indie" album emerged and developed , now in this case , we get carried away by the music, the speech is credible, we take it for granted.

The Joe Volume is a punk , dirty and lo-fi sound , no sophistication or inclination impostada hitting melancholy anthems forces .
The references could be made to identify the sound , punk 77 , niuyorkino sound CBGBs , rockandroll .
10 immediate , outright , with hummable choruses without passing more than a while, paradoxically most momentous mission of all transcendental pretensions songs.
This along with another album I 'll post tomorrow was best not overheard last year and would have deserved a place on our list.

Moreover, the incarnation of this Volume with Joe Vincent Black Shadow has ceased to exist by the departure of bassist , so now Joe Volume and Shifty Fifty , which has new material and hopefully get soon for you dear readers / as . Chido .

1. Please Don't Leave Me To Wait
2. Lies...
3. The Kids (Still Waiting)
4. Made By Chance, Maybe By Accident
5. He Said, Please God Remember Me
6. I Watch You Every Night While You Sleep
7. Tell Me A Lie
8. Stupid To Begin With
9. Take The Needle
10. What Are You Doing Tonite?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.44 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Joe Volume y los Vincent Black Shadows - I (heart) Broken (hearts) [Requested] (MP3) (2008) 320Kbps