Joe Williams - Nothin But The Blues (FLAC)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 30, 2015 by sourcemanin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Joe Williams - Nothin But The Blues (FLAC) (Size: 306.03 MB)
 07- In The Evening-Rocks In My Bed.flac32.61 MB
 01- Who She Do.flac30.9 MB
 05- Going To Chicago Blues.flac29.57 MB
 04- Please Send Me Someone To Love.flac29.22 MB
 10- The Comeback.flac28.35 MB
 08- Alright, OK, You Win.flac28.26 MB
 09- Mean Old World-Wee Baby Blues.flac27.63 MB
 12- Sent For You Yesterday.flac21.98 MB
 11- Tell Me Where To Scratch.flac20 MB
 06- Ray Brown's In Town.flac19.31 MB
 02- Just A Dream.flac18.48 MB
 03- Hold It Right There.flac18.2 MB
 info.txt927 bytes
 Cover.jpg782.56 KB
 Back.jpg569.9 KB
 Disc.jpg218.9 KB

Description

A sophisticated big band singer best known for his work with Count Basie, Williams was also an admirer of the great blues shouter Joe Turner. Williams tackles some Turner-style material on this 1983 CD featuring Jack McDuff (organ), Red Holloway (tenor sax), Eddie Cleanhead Vinson (sax and vocals), Phil Upchurch (guitar) and Ray Brown (bass). These veteran soul-jazzers swing out in soulful fashion and inspire some of the most spirted singing of Williams' long career. The singer's fun-loving personality and considerable charm shine through on every track, and his deep baritone voice sounds surpisingly low-down. Mostly blues classics on this one, including "Please Send Me Someone to Love," "Goin' To Chicago Blues," "Rocks In My Bed," "Sent For You Yesterday," and two tunes that Williams himself made famous, "Alright, Okay, You Win" and "Comeback." If you like blues-oriented jazz, this one belongs in your collection.

This is one of the First CD's I bought back in 1984. Incredible disc and still sounds great. Hard to believe I've had this all these Years. Enjoy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
306.03 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Joe Williams - Nothin But The Blues (FLAC)