John C Lilly LSD Dolphins Human Biocomputer pack 2nd edition

seeders: 24
leechers: 4
Added on October 21, 2013 by mikem777in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

John C Lilly LSD Dolphins Human Biocomputer pack 2nd edition (Size: 791 MB)
 Hidden Meanings with Bill Donahue Nr 540 (June 12, 2005).mp358.08 MB
 Mystic Mind Podcast - Episode 11 - Feedback Loop.mp355.39 MB
 01 John C. Lilly - Partial Lecture and Q&A circa 1980.txt932 bytes
 01 John C. Lilly - Partial Lecture and Q&A circa 1980.mp382.17 MB
 Cogitate (Buddhafield 23 Mix).mp39.56 MB
 Cogitate (Ambient Mix).mp35.95 MB
 Cogitate (Digital Tape Loop).mp33.63 MB
 Dolphin Voice.mp33.07 MB
 The Emerging Love of Man & Dolphin.mp313.56 MB
 ECCO.jpg40.25 KB
 John C. Lilly on Levels of Consciousness, 1971.mp317.39 MB
 John C. Lilly - Through the Center of People.mp312.42 MB
 015 Lilly.jpg158.45 KB
 016 Lilly.jpg146.36 KB
 017 Lilly.jpg176.42 KB
 014 Lilly.jpg209.32 KB
 012 Lilly.jpg257.69 KB
 010 Lilly.jpg33.73 KB
 011 Lilly.jpg35.97 KB
 018 Lilly.jpg432.06 KB
 013 Lilly.jpg8.68 KB
 021 Lilly.jpg12.52 KB
 John C Lilly - A Feeling of Weirdness.pdf33.9 KB
 John C Lilly - Beliefs Unlimited Exercise.pdf28.68 KB
 John C Lilly - ECCO.pdf92.49 KB
 Tart - States of Consciousness.pdf453.39 KB
 John C Lilly - From Here to Alternity and Beyond.pdf177.68 KB
 John C Lilly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.pdf380.46 KB
 John C Lilly - Seduction by K.pdf103.78 KB
 John C Lilly - The Opening of Our Minds.pdf83.59 KB
 John C Lilly - Levels of Samadhi.pdf88.98 KB
 John C Lilly - God as Consciousness.pdf81.58 KB
 John und Antonietta Lilly - Ein Paar werden _ Der dyadische Zyklon.pdf1.12 MB
 John C Lilly - Das Tiefe Selbst _ Bewusstseinsforschung.pdf942.75 KB
 John C Lilly - Der Scientist (Ketamin Samadhi Tank Autobiografie).pdf1.32 MB
 John C Lilly - Im Zentrum des Zyklons _ Eine Reise in die inneren Raume.pdf951.48 KB
 John C Lilly - The Scientist _ A Metaphysical Autobiography.pdf43.77 MB
 John C Lilly - The Scientist _ A Metaphysical Autobiography OCR.pdf2.25 MB
 John C Lilly and E J Gold - Tanks for the Memories _ Floatation Tank Talks.pdf19.91 MB
 John C Lilly - The Deep Self v2.pdf14.08 MB
 John C Lilly - Simulations of God _ The Science of Belief.pdf10.69 MB
 John C Lilly - The Center of the Cyclone _ An Autobiography of Inner Space v1 OCR.pdf1.95 MB
 John C Lilly - Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer [edition3].pdf469.22 KB
 John C Lilly - Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer [edition2].pdf479.43 KB
 John C Lilly - The Quiet Center.pdf7.29 MB
 John C Lilly - Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer [edition1].pdf665.01 KB
 JOHN C. LILLY, consciousness pioneer, mind and brain researcher - videos audiotapes cassettes CDs...1005.68 KB
 JOHN C. LILLY, consciousness pioneer, mind and brain researcher.webloc273 bytes
 Float Tank Plans.pdf1.15 MB
 Michael Hutchison - The Book of Floating _ Exploring the Private Sea.pdf2.83 MB
 Sensory Deprivation Tanks and REST.pdf235.39 KB
 The_Day_of_the_Dolphin_1973_XviD___WunSeeDee__.torrent14.8 KB
 Altered_States_1980_DVDRip_H264_AAC_Gopo.torrent16.15 KB
 Altered_States__1980__dir_Ken_Russell.torrent15.13 KB
 In the Province of the Mind with John C. Lilly.mp4203.86 MB
 Transcript - In the Province of the Mind with John C. Lilly.pdf75.79 KB
 John C. Lilly's Final Voyage.mp433.02 MB
 Catch Up! - J.C. Lilly Talking.m4v63.38 MB
 Melon Brains (LaserActive Mega LD, 1994) - Lilly's House.mp464.36 MB
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from ThePirateBay.sx.txt46 bytes
 lilly-pack.nfo3.1 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt37 bytes

Description

includes books in english and german

This is the second edition of my Lilly pack. Even more books, audio and video files have been added for this edition. Lilly was one of the founding fathers of western consciousness exploration in the 20th century. Why are you reading this right now? - It's ECCO (earth coincidence control office), the higher-dimensional agency for long term synchronicities in your life! The more synchronicities happen in your life, the closer you are to enlightenment.

John C. Lilly, M.D., was a consciousness pioneer, mind and brain researcher, author, trained psychoanalyst, neuroscientist, inventor, cetaceans and dolphin researcher. His interspecies communication research inspired the film Day of the Dolphin. He worked extensively in biophysics, computer theory, and electronics. He invented the isolation tank to understand how the brain works in sensory deprivation. He explores inner consciousness and psychoactive substances, and inspired the film Altered States. He considered his book, Programming and Metaprogramming the Human Biocomputer, his most original work. He was a founding Director of the Association for Cultural Evolution.

LILLY: In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.

LILLY: Right. For instance, there's an Iranian psychiatrist, an American psychiatrist, that put a hundred patients in a mental hospital in Iran through what they feared most, on Ketamine, and they all left the hospital. Now, I tried the same thing, after I read that. That evening I took 150 milligrams of Ketamine, and suddenly the Earth Coincidence Control Office removed my penis and handed it to me. I screamed in terror. My wife Toni came running in from the bedroom, and she said, "It's still attached." So I shouted at the ceiling, "Who's in charge up there? A bunch of crazy kids?" The answer came back, "Well, you had an unconscious fear, so we put you through it, just the way the Iranian psychiatrist did."

LILLY: Well, you can't live as a human without limits, and that's your body. They're built into your brain. The pattern recognition system is in your brain, for instance. If one hallucinates, say, on cocaine, one sees a bush over there as an old lady crying with a shawl over her head. You walk over and it's a bush. Now if somebody else is on cocaine and they look at that same bush, they'll see the old lady crying. So this apparently is pattern recognition systems that are built into our brains, and are given at birth probably.

Files: books, papers, audio, videos - see file list

tags: psychology, philosophy, consciousness, mind, dolphin, drug, LSD, psychedelic, meditation, GOD, soul, spirit, neuro, hallucination, body, brain, isolation, tank, awareness, ego, self, experiment, altered state, mkultra, transformation

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
791 MB
seeders:24
leechers:4

All Comments

what is this?