John C Lilly - The Scientist _ A Metaphysical Autobiography.pdf.{Zoryn}

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on December 8, 2014 by zorynin Books
Torrent verified.

John C Lilly - The Scientist _ A Metaphysical Autobiography.pdf.{Zoryn} (Size: 43.77 MB)
 John C Lilly - The Scientist _ A Metaphysical Autobiography.pdf43.77 MB

Description

He was the foremost pioneer and one of the best in dolphin research. One of his goals was to communicate with dolphins and he came pretty close but gave it up when he decided man was not ready for that knowledge. The movie "Day of the Dolphin" originates out of his dolphin research and showed how man has taken his research and knowledge, suppressed it to the public, and used it for power and political gain. One of the largest influences on me of the dolphin studies was my understanding that there were intelligent beings on earth either on par with or superior with humanity. Knowing and accepting this has been very influential in my life and how I have grown. I followed along on the rest of John's writings and learned from and was influenced by them as well. His books on spirituality and the world beyond our consciousness have lead me beyond many of the walls placed in front of my mind by our society. The movie "Altered States" originated from Lilly's book "The Center of the Cyclone" which was about his experiences with altered states of the mind. The presence of CCG's, or the Coincidence Control Group, that John met when out of his body has stayed with me since reading of them. For John was told by them that we have control of small scale coincidences but the CCG works with the large scale coincidences. His autobiography is a great overview of all that he has done and leaves me with awe and a desire to see and understand the world beyond what I have been taught.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
43.77 MB
seeders:10
leechers:3
John C Lilly - The Scientist _ A Metaphysical Autobiography.pdf.{Zoryn}