John Cleese - How To Irritate People (1968)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 14, 2014 by Betamax2012in TV
Torrent verified.

John Cleese - How To Irritate People (1968) (Size: 1.07 GB)
 John Cleese-How To Irritate People (1968).mp41.06 GB
 John Cleese-How To Irritate People (1968).jpg6 MB
 John Cleese-How To Irritate People (Small).jpg63.23 KB

Description

Before Python most of the team appeared in this one-off comedy program presented by John Cleese.
You'll notice one or two "Python" sketches in a slightly earlier format; and lots of other great material.

This copy is from a VHS tape I purchased back in 1991.
It's all ready for iTunes; and looks as good as the original on a big tv.

Enjoy, and please remember to seed as much as you can.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

thanks
Cool! The file is 1Gb and I've uploaded 636Mb (in the last 2 days) and yet some dim persons have given it 2 thumbs down. "I haven't seen the video, so I know NOTHING about picture or sound quality, but I've already decided to give it a thumbs down". What can you do?
The stupid is strong with Majox007 and davidlb.
Guys, in future don't download ANYTHING I put up. OK? Thanks.
Understood and no problem!
Looks fine to me I haven't got the file yet, but it is moving albeit slowly but I don't mind helping with the seeding.
Sorry about it being a bit slow, it's because I'm still seeding all my other uploads as it seems many of them aren't supported by the people who downloaded them. And I hate cutting off the people who are still trying to download them.

And sadly all internet connections aren't the same; even when you're paying for the best available.
I've only uploaded 3% of the file and I've already received a thumbs down. What's that alll about?