John D. Macdonald_One Monday We Killed Them All (Thriller) ePUB+MOBI

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on September 14, 2015 by felix56in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

John D. Macdonald_One Monday We Killed Them All (Thriller) ePUB+MOBI (Size: 2.42 MB)
 One Monday We Killed Them All - John D. MacDonald.epub1.85 MB
 One Monday We Killed Them All - John D. MacDonald.jpg127.76 KB
 One Monday We Killed Them All - John D. MacDonald.mobi457.45 KB
 One Monday We Killed Them All - John D. MacDonald.opf2.01 KB

Description

Step by step, Dwight McAran built a wall of vicious hate around himself. It was easy. He was a man who could slap one woman to death because she loved him, and hum a love song to another while he raped her. Sure, he did some time in jail. He sat in a cell and simmered for five long years until his hate hardened to a core of white-hot evil, a core of stark, steaming evil designed to explode in a fury of vengeance. Revenge was all he craved - and a plan was what he had - a plan just crazy enough to work....

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.42 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
John D. Macdonald_One Monday We Killed Them All (Thriller) ePUB+MOBI

All Comments

I echo "socorrosouza".
Many thanx for your upload.

Just a quick tip.
If you name your torrent with any character, "_" in this case", without a space between it and words before and/or after, people will not be able to do a search for the book. In my case, "one monday killed" didn't find the torrent, although this is a reasonable way to look for a specific book.
"John Macdonald" does get a hit on your torrent, I don't know why
Anybody explain that, FMI.

Again, thanks for the up!
Thx for that whozit4. I had no idea.
Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another John Macdonald !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am reading all his books and he is quite a good writer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many many heartfelt thanks for these fabulous,incredible gifts, Felix56 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much enjoyment and indebtedness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!