John Hamer - The Falsification of History [Kindle azw3]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 23, 2015 by MisterGagain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

John Hamer - The Falsification of History [Kindle azw3] (Size: 3.99 MB)
 Cover.jpg58.6 KB
 metadata.opf1.29 KB
 The Falsification of History_ O - John Hamer.azw33.93 MB

Description

John Hamer - The Falsification of History

This is the book to give to your relatives and friends if you are trying to convince them that our reality is not as we see it. The history we study in school is largely made up. In fact, what we call "mainstream science", "mainstream history", mainstream news", etc. cannot really be trusted. I belong to the ten percent of the population who think we are constantly being lied to by a sinister group of powerful individuals who would like to keep their control over us unabated. I read more than the average individual, and I read anything and everything I could get my hands on. Once you start deciding that you do not want to look at certain sources, you handicap yourself. The much-maligned David Icke, but who I admire so much, wrote a book called "The Biggest Secret". I initially thought that would be a great book for truth seekers to start with. It is packed with information, concisely put together, but the mention of shape-shifters is too difficult for many people to accept, so John Hamer's book is better for these kind of people which I would kindly label "conservative"..ha..ha. If you are still donating to the American Cancer Society to fund their search for cancer cures....you must read this book. I can say a whole lot more, but I think you get my drift. The missing bibliography and footnotes somehow do not bother this reader, probably because everything this book contains is in other publications I have read and there is not much that I have not read since I read at least four hours a day....just to make sure I do not miss anything (including the lies of the negative cabal)

Publisher: Rossendale Books (March 25, 2012)
Publication Date: March 25, 2012
Language: English
ASIN: B007OXJBYC

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.99 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
John Hamer - The Falsification of History [Kindle azw3]