John Martyn - 2000 - Glasgow Walker

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 13, 2009 by in Music
Torrent verified.

John Martyn - 2000 - Glasgow Walker (Size: 64.17 MB)
 01 - so sweet.mp35.88 MB
 01 - so sweet.sfv1.08 KB
 02 - Wildflower.mp37.53 MB
 03 - the field of play.mp36.7 MB
 04 - cool in this life.mp35.76 MB
 05 - Feel So Good.mp36.55 MB
 06 - Cry Me A River.mp36.64 MB
 07 - mama t.mp37.91 MB
 08 - can't live without.mp34.92 MB
 09 - the cat won't work tonight.mp36.23 MB
 10 - you don't know what love is.mp36.04 MB
 glasgow.nfo8.15 KB

Description

Artist....: John Martyn

Title.....: Glasgow Walker

Rel. Date.: 2000

Type/Genre: Folk

Size......: 64mb

Format....: mp3

Bitrate...: 160

1. So Sweet

2. Wildflower

3. The Field of Play

4. Cool In This Life

5. Feel so Good

6. Cry Me A River

7. Mama T

8. Can't Live Without You

9. The Cat Won't Work Tonight

10. You Don't Know What Love Is

There comes a point in every successful artist's career where a look is taken over each shoulder, in order to assess the future, and in to ensure longevity in their chosen marketplace. For Martyn, whose album count almost matches his years in the business, it's apparent that he has remained open to influence and change. Glasgow Walker is the album he's chosen to move away from the pared down guitar accompaniment to embrace the joys of programming. Using a contemporary theme as his raison d'ĂȘtre, Martyn sounds in optimistic mood as he once again trawls his soul for eight self-penned tracks, that cover the inevitable issues of love and hope. His lyrical dexterity is given the opportunity to breath amidst pseudo African overtones on "So Sweet", the military snare & delicate piano of "The Field of Play", and the bass twang-funk "Cool In This Life". Two covers are re-trodden, both registering at different ends of the scale; "Cry Me A River", sunken without trace in a blur of slo-mo beats, whilst "You Don't Know What Love Is" transcends the blander material on the album by joining forces with The Guy Barker Quintet.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64.17 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
John Martyn - 2000 - Glasgow Walker