John O'Brien - A New World Series - (Books 1 - 10){^Wildwielder^}.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 15, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

John O'Brien - A New World Series - (Books 1 - 10){^Wildwielder^}.epub (Size: 4.25 MB)
 1. John O'Brien - (A New World # 1) - Chaos.epub375.87 KB
 10. John O'Brien - (A New World # 10) - Storm.epub361.96 KB
 2. John O'Brien - (A New World # 2) - Return.epub352.05 KB
 3. John O'Brien - (A New World # 3) - Sanctuary.epub465.37 KB
 4. John O'Brien - (A New World # 4) - Taken.epub456.63 KB
 5. John O'Brien - (A New World # 5) - Awakening.epub479.55 KB
 6. John O'Brien - (A New World # 6) - Dissension.epub520.82 KB
 7. John O'Brien - (A New World # 7) - Takedown.epub302.73 KB
 8. John O'Brien - (A New World # 8) - Conspiracy.epub593.08 KB
 9. John O'Brien - (A New World # 9) - Reckoning.epub448.4 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me:)

2011 on - English - Science Fiction - Epub

I wrote this series with one thought in mind- What would I actually do in the event of an apocalyptic event? This story and series being true to the actual skills and experiences I possess. No super heroes or someone possessing miraculous abilities, just a normal person seeking to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. Being an ex-Air Force pilot and operating in the special operations arena, the experiences I have gathered lend themselves well to surviving in a world such as I have presented, being advantageous in certain aspects of survival. Written in the first person, it takes you through an accounting of what that world and survival looks like through the eyes of someone being suddenly thrust into a situation that looks normal from first glance, with regards to the physical environment, but with a terror lurking underneath and survival in question at every turn. Imagine yourself looking out of your window and everything looks the same; buildings stand tall and straight reflecting sunlight from their exteriors; trees sway in the morning breeze; cars sit silently in parking lots; a bright blue sky looks down and the air clear of smoke from burning fires. Except there is one simple but huge difference, there's nobody around. The plausibility of the scenario and premise make this a truly unique story and interesting read and I truly hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

There is no sanctuary.

That was taken away in the blink of an eye. Humanity went out not with a whimper, but a bang.

Jack, a sometimes humorous, sometimes philosophical ex-special operations pilot and soldier is one of the few left to struggle through the desolation left in the aftermath; seeking to survive as a new ferocious species emerges from the rubble, hungry and unrelenting. Will his special forces training be enough? Will he be able to keep his children safe and guide the few survivors through perils that now roam the world they once knew? Or will the hordes that now own the night prevail, forever removing the last of mankind from existence? Humankind was once at the top of the food chain. But that has now changed.

This hard-hitting, action-packed series begins with Jack Walker being suddenly thrust into a world where the infrastructure which cherished Armani suits, night clubs, fast and expensive cars and watching the daily stock market are gone. Left in its place is the material world mankind built but a majority of the population has vanished; replaced by a new, savage, unrelenting, cunning, animalistic species which hunts and operates at night.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.25 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
John O'Brien - A New World Series - (Books 1 - 10){^Wildwielder^}.epub