John Powell - Pan OST (2015)

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on October 24, 2015 by ShambuOnein Music
Torrent verified.

John Powell - Pan OST (2015) (Size: 160.89 MB)
 17 - Flying Ship Fight.mp316.93 MB
 18 - A Boy Who Could Fly.mp311.85 MB
 03 - Kidnapped- Galleon Dog Fight.mp311.81 MB
 08 - Mine Escape.mp311.52 MB
 14 - Pirates vs Natives vs Heroes vs Chickens.mp39.97 MB
 16 - A Warrior's Fate.mp39.55 MB
 13 - Origin Story.mp39.05 MB
 07 - Murmurs of Love and Death.mp37.92 MB
 15 - Crocodiles and Mermaids.mp37.79 MB
 11 - Something's Not Right (feat. Lily Allen).mp37.67 MB
 20 - Fetching the Boys.mp37.26 MB
 01 - Opening Overture.mp36.17 MB
 21 - Little Soldier (feat. Lily Allen).mp36.03 MB
 12 - Tramp Stamp.mp35.85 MB
 04 - Floating- Neverland Ahoy!.mp35.7 MB
 19 - Transfiguration.mp35.3 MB
 05 - Smells Like Teen Spirit (feat. Cast from Pan).mp35.02 MB
 09 - Inverted Galleon.mp34.44 MB
 10 - Neverbirds.mp34.38 MB
 02 - Air Raid- Office Raid.mp33.85 MB
 06 - Blitzkrieg Bop (feat. Cast from Pan).mp32.24 MB
 Cover.jpg603.98 KB

Description

Soundtrack / Score

Support the artists you like by buying their music!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/...-motion-picture/id1040300929
http://www.amazon.com/exec/o...SIN/B015J9708Q/soundtrnet-20

Tracklist:
1. John Powell – Opening Overture (2:41)
2. John Powell – Air Raid / Office Raid (1:40)
3. John Powell – Kidnapped / Galleon Dog Fight (5:09)
4. John Powell – Floating / Neverland Ahoy! (2:29)
5. Cast from Pan – Smells Like Teen Spirit (2:11)
6. Cast from Pan – Blitzkrieg Bop (0:58)
7. John Powell – Murmurs of Love and Death (3:27)
8. John Powell – Mine Escape (5:01)
9. John Powell – Inverted Galleon (1:56)
10. John Powell – Neverbirds (1:54)
11. Lily Allen – Something’s Not Right (3:20)
12. John Powell – Tramp Stamp (2:33)
13. John Powell – Origin Story (3:57)
14. John Powell – Pirates vs Natives vs Heroes vs Chickens (4:21)
15. John Powell – Crocodiles and Mermaids (3:23)
16. John Powell – A Warrior’s Fate (4:10)
17. John Powell – Flying Ship Fight (7:23)
18. John Powell – A Boy Who Could Fly (5:10)
19. John Powell – Transfiguration (2:18)
20. John Powell – Fetching the Boys (3:10)
21. Lily Allen – Little Soldier (2:37)

About:
Original Release Date: October 2, 2015
Release Date: October 2, 2015
Label: WaterTower Music
Copyright: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., RatPac-Dune Entertainment LLC and RatPac Pan Holdings, LLC
Total Length: 1:09:49

Soundtrack review: Pan (John Powell – 2015)
By Mihnea Manduteanu on 3rd October 2015

“Pan” is a 2015 British-American fantasy adventure film directed by Joe Wright and written by Jason Fuchs, and a prequel to Scottish author J. M. Barrie’s Peter Pan story, first staged in 1904. It stars Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund, Rooney Mara, and Levi Miller as the title character. It is an invented origin story depicting the origins of Peter Pan and Captain Hook. This story and characters have fascinated generations and now it’s time for an extension of the story. What interests me even more is the score by John Powell who is no stranger to awesome fantasy film music…

I heard every score John Powell wrote because I had a “John Powell month” on my site earlier this year, but I have rarely heard him like on the overture of “Pan”. This opening is alive and melodic and romantic and with soft edges as an overture of a magical story should be. The score begins magically and with a hart full of joy I enter the world the composer created.
This score seems to be constructed and played like an opera or concert. I get the distinct feeling of being in a concert hall where the tuba, flute or brass sections follow carefully the indications of a conductor. I don’t know if it’s the production of the score or just the way it was written but this feeling of seeing behind the curtain doesn’t leave me. Actually, it’s more than this. I get the strange feeling that John Powell’s score is in 3D and I also see images and props and all. “Kidnapped / Galleon Dog fight” is an insanely fun cue which mixes the epic factor which made the “How to train your dragon” scores so fantastic with a gypsy sound and twists and turns that make me feel as if I’m flying.

As “Pan” progresses I realize that this is John Powell’s opera; this score is for him what “Jupiter ascending” was for Michael Giacchino. The music is a constant celebration, a feast of exuberance and optimism. This is how a score about magic should sound like, this is how this story should be treated musically. John Powel experiments, invents, improvises and does it all with a purpose. I’m sure the screen writer and director could have created their film from the music and it would have been just as enjoyable. The score for “Pan” inspires and expands the imagination. The score is an exercise in music without limits of any kind, a musical fairy tale.
A score like this feels me up with joy and gratitude. John Powell in full orchestral mode is a marvel and he proves it again here. It would be too much to call “Pan” a reinvention of his sound but there is something different and fresh about it. After the “How to train your dragon” series, add this one as well to the list of Powell masterpieces which will be remembered 20 years from now. And a cue like “Pirates vs Natives vs Heroes vs Chickens”… can’t get enough of it. one of the most fun, exciting and explosive cues of the year. Count this as the best adventure score of the year and do not miss it.

Biography
English composer John Powell honed his craft, along with contemporaries like Harry Gregson-Williams and Klaus Badelt, as a member of Hans Zimmer's Remote Control Productions. Powell has provided score for numerous films, including the three Matt Damon-starring Bourne films, X-Men: The Last Stand, and all of the How to Train Your Dragon films, the first of which received an Academy Award nomination.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
160.89 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
John Powell - Pan OST (2015)