John W. Loftus - Why I Became an Atheist--A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity (epub/mobi/pdf)

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on November 5, 2015 by Pahlyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

John W. Loftus - Why I Became an Atheist--A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity (epub/mobi/pdf) (Size: 4.8 MB)
 John W. Loftus - Why I Became an Atheist--A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity.pdf2.54 MB
 John W. Loftus - Why I Became an Atheist--A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity.mobi1.25 MB
 John W. Loftus - Why I Became an Atheist--A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity.epub1.01 MB

Description

"There are many treasures in this book, as well as provocative and controversial arguments, all presented with a crystal-clear and brutal honesty that is rare in religious scholarship. Loftus is a true freethinker, willing to follow the facts wherever they happen to lead."
—Dan Barker, author of Godless

For about two decades John W. Loftus was a devout evangelical Christian, an ordained minister of the Church of Christ, and an ardent apologist for Christianity. In this honest appraisal of his journey from believer to atheist, the author carefully explains the experiences and the reasoning process that led him to reject religious belief.

In this revised and expanded edition, the author addresses criticisms of the original, adds new argumentation and references, and refines his presentation. For every issue he succinctly summarizes the various points of view and provides references for further reading. In conclusion, he describes the implications of life without belief in God, some liberating, some sobering. This frank critique of Christian belief from a former insider will interest freethinkers as well as anyone with doubts about the claims of religion.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.8 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
John W. Loftus - Why I Became an Atheist--A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity (epub/mobi/pdf)