Johnny Cash - The Man His World His Music WEBRiP-Eph

seeders: 13
leechers: 2
Added on November 15, 2014 by Ephinumin TV
Torrent verified.

Johnny Cash - The Man His World His Music WEBRiP-Eph (Size: 619.45 MB)
 Johnny Cash - The Man His World His Music.mp4619.45 MB

Description

A rare chance to see Robert Elfstrom's 1969 classic film that captures the Man in Black at his peak, the first of many in a looming rollercoaster career. Fresh on the heels of his Folsom Prison album, Cash reveals the dark intensity and raw talent that made him a country music star and cultural icon.

Elfstrom got closer than any other filmmaker to Cash, who is seen performing with his new bride June Carter Cash, in a rare duet with Bob Dylan and behind the scenes with friends, family and aspiring young musicians - painting an unforgettable portrait that endures beyond the singer's death in 2003.

Video

Duration : 57mn 36s
Bit rate : 1 404 Kbps
Width : 832 pixels
Height : 468 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Stream size : 579 MiB (93%)

Audio

Format : AAC
Duration : 57mn 36s
Bit rate : 93.5 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 38.5 MiB (6%)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
619.45 MB
seeders:13
leechers:2
Johnny Cash - The Man His World His Music WEBRiP-Eph

All Comments

Nice upload
Thanks kind sir, it's had about 30 downloads and your the first to comment, that's much appreciated. I've also uploaded a 720P version but sadly the original print has some faults so even tho the source is 720P it doesn't fix the 1969 source. I really enjoyed this programme and did some further research and there is a dvd of the PBS original with 90mins of runtime vs this broadcast that was 60mins. I'm wondering what has been cut and doing my best to find the 90min runtime for upload.