Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back the Clock + Bonus Tracks

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 20, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back the Clock + Bonus Tracks (Size: 70.23 MB)
 01 - Shattered Dreams.mp33.15 MB
 02 - Heart Of Gold.mp33.06 MB
 03 - Turn Back The Clock.mp34.12 MB
 04 - Don't Say It's Love.mp33.41 MB
 05 - What Other Reason.mp33.06 MB
 06 - I Don't Want To Be A Hero.mp33.32 MB
 07 - Listen.mp33.43 MB
 08 - Different Seasons.mp33.22 MB
 09 - Don't Let It End This Way.mp33.37 MB
 10 - Foolish Heart.mp33.26 MB
 11 - Bonus Track - Living In The Past.mp33.31 MB
 12 - Bonus Track - My Secret Garden.mp33.05 MB
 13 - Bonus Track - The Cage.mp33.67 MB
 14 - Bonus Track - Cracking Up.mp33.38 MB
 15 - Bonus Track - Shattered Dreams (12'' Extended Version).mp34.77 MB
 16 - Bonus Track - Turn Back the Clock (J. Mendelsohn Mix)).mp36.46 MB
 17 - Bonus Track - I Don't Want to Be a Hero (Extended Mix).mp36.05 MB
 18 - Bonus Track - Heart of Gold (J. Mendelsohn Mix).mp36.13 MB

Description

Their first album released in the North America in 1988. The initial release contained the remixes for 'Turn Back the Clock' 'I Don't Want to Be a Hero' and 'Heart of Gold' (tracks 17, 18 & 19 in this torrent) but the subsequent re-issues did not. I have included those tracks here, along with a remix of 'Shattered Dreams' I had which is also on the greatest hits CD. I have also included 4 tracks that were B-Sides of the various singles released in the UK in 1986 and 1987, prior to their releases in North America in 1988. These tracks also appear on their greatest hits collection. I am also sharing the group's very rare second album, 'Tall Stories' also with bonus tracks. Both of these torrent files contain all of the additional songs added to the various greatest hits collections available that were not included on either of these releases, plus remixes not included on re-issues of the first album so, if you decide to download both, you don't need to download the 'Very Best of' or other JHJ greatest hits collections. (Please note that the songs 'Me and My Foolish Heart' & 'Foolish Heart' are the same identical song. It was released originally in '86 in the UK with the longer name and shortened for the 'Turn Back the Clock' album release and then given the longer name again on the hits collection. I have played both and they are identical in every way.)

If you are downloading this file, then please think of all the others like you and please seed this for as long as possible. Even if you burn it to CD, leave the files on your computer in the original download location...it doesn't take up that much room afterall.

ryboi

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
70.23 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back the Clock + Bonus Tracks