Jollymon (Jolly Mon) - Sailing (1993 320k MP3) - Acid Rock - Beavis-Cornholio

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 2, 2013 by Beavis-Cornholioin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Jollymon (Jolly Mon) - Sailing (1993 320k MP3) - Acid Rock - Beavis-Cornholio (Size: 80.2 MB)
 01 - The Machine.mp312.15 MB
 02 - The Glass Headed Boy.mp312.29 MB
 03 - Fairy Tale.mp36.69 MB
 04 - Mother Nature.mp35.14 MB
 05 - Alien.mp311.41 MB
 06 - So Big.mp311.5 MB
 07 - Why Goodbye.mp36.1 MB
 08 - The Ode.mp38.31 MB
 09 - Tolusa.mp36.62 MB

Description

Jollymon is an example of and to all bands who are, and should be, themselves! While other bands are listening with their ears glued to the radio for bits and pieces of "new" material, Jolly Mon is remolding music into something that has never been heard before. So many locals get compared to Alice In Chains, Tool and The Cherry Poppin' Daddies, and rightfully so - so many locals emulate the style of these greats in hopes of capturing the last 15 minutes of their twilight in stardom. Jolly Mon sets their own rules capturing a melodic, yet hard hitting groove that one may become lost in. The music of "Nobody Knows..." is mostly of the "Acid Rock" which draws long, spacy melodies along side tightly compressed base riffs and vocals so in key that it is as if the voice is just another instrument. No gimmicks, no hype and no ill-fated attempts at saying something overly profound. Just a good band.

You can check them out here: Your text to link here...

All images of the booklet for this CD can be downloaded from this torrent:
Sorry for the hassle I didn't scan the booklet until after I created this torrent.

imageimage
imageimage
imageimageimage

PLEASE SEED & HELP KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
80.2 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Jollymon (Jolly Mon) - Sailing (1993 320k MP3) - Acid Rock - Beavis-Cornholio

All Comments

A very nice Album as well, this band got talent, some parts of their music reminds me of "Acid Mothers Temple", but still, "Jelly mon" got their special touch & a perception that makes their music really unique. A recommended Album to all Alternative, Acid, Psychedelic, Post Rock fans.
You're welcome & thanks for seeding :) I didn't have my scanner connected when I uploaded this. I scanned everything @ 19200-dpi & made large & smaller pictures. I added the smaller pictures to the description. If you would like the larger images please download them here:
Peace out
Good stuff. Thanks for the up :)
Wow! Did a search for Rock and hit age and this was the first thing that showed up. After reading the description I had to download. Glad I did! Very unique style. I like it.
Thanks man. I saw this guys a couple of times back in the 90's and bought this CD & another at each concert. Wanted to download from here so I didn't have to rip. But surprisingly I can't find any of their CD's on any torrent site, so I ripped both and decided to share them here :) They are really good live. Black lights and neon panting on their body. It was awesome!