Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell S01E01 - The Friends of English Magic HDTV x264 - GHOST DOG

seeders: 270
leechers: 24
Added on May 17, 2015 by marxphin TV
Torrent verified.

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell S01E01 - The Friends of English Magic HDTV x264 - GHOST DOG (Size: 327.76 MB)
 Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell S01E01 - The Friends of English Magic - GHOST DOG.mp4327.69 MB
 Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell S01E01 - The Friends of English Magic - GHOST DOG.srt69.85 KB

Description

With magic long since lost to England, two men are destined to bring it back; the reclusive Mr Norrell and daring novice Jonathan Strange. So begins a dangerous battle between two great minds.
Episode 1 of 7: The Friends of English Magic

Determined to restore magic to its former glory and prove himself England's greatest magician, Mr Norrell makes a dangerous pact with a mysterious being, while the charming Jonathan Strange, more interested in drinking and winning the hand of the beautiful Arabella than reading magical books, learns he too has magical gifts.

Source.......: HDTVSize.........: 327MBFormat.......: mp4Resolution...: 640x360Video........: h.264, 700Kbps @ 25 fpsAudio........: aac, 93Kbps, 48 KHz, 2 channels

ghost dog...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
327.76 MB
seeders:270
leechers:24
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell S01E01 - The Friends of English Magic HDTV x264 - GHOST DOG

Screenshots

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell S01E01 - The Friends of English Magic HDTV x264 - GHOST DOG screenshot

All Comments

Nice clean fast download! Good quality. Great new Serie.
Many thanks for this one. Looking forward to the rest of the series.No complaints from me on sound and vision.
I'm pretty sure this is a WEBRip not HDTV... It matches the source off BBC iPlayer. Maybe you shouldn't mislabel your torrents.
Thank you for this torrent. I hope it is as good as the book.