Jordan L. Hawke - Maelstrom - (A Whyborne and Griffin Novel # 7) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on December 15, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Jordan L. Hawke - Maelstrom - (A Whyborne and Griffin Novel # 7) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 383.36 KB)
 Jordan L. Hawke -Maelstrom - (A Whyborne and Griffin Novel # 7).epub383.36 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

December 11, 2015 - English - Fantasy/MM Romance - EPub

Book 7 in the Whyborne & Griffin Series
Previous book: Hoarfrost

Between his father’s sudden—and rather suspicious—generosity, and his own rash promise to help Christine plan her wedding, Percival Endicott Whyborne has quite enough to worry about. But when the donation of a mysterious codex to the Ladysmith Museum draws the attention of a murderous cult, Whyborne finds himself in a race against time to unlock its secrets first.

Griffin has a case of his own: the disappearance of an historic map, which quickly escalates to murder. Someone is sacrificing men in dark rituals—and all the clues lead back to the museum.

With their friends Christine and Iskander, Whyborne and Griffin must discover the cult’s true goal before it’s too late. For dark forces are afoot at the very heart of the museum, and they want more than Whyborne’s codex.

They want his life.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
383.36 KB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Jordan L. Hawke - Maelstrom - (A Whyborne and Griffin Novel # 7) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub