Jose Silva - The Silva Mind Control Method

seeders: 22
leechers: 0
Added on July 21, 2012 by Flash450in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Jose Silva - The Silva Mind Control Method (Size: 1.89 MB)
 Jose Silva - The Silva Mind Control Method.pdf1.89 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

The Silva Mind Control Method, 236 Pages in PDF Format.

WHAT IS THE SILVA METHOD?

The Silva Method is a comprehensive program designed to train you to make better use of your mental processes. When your thought processes are improved, you act better, and your outlook on life generally gets better. The Silva Method has two main parts, the Silva Life System (SLS) and the Silva Intuition System (SIS).

STARTING UP WITH SLS

In the first part of the Method, the Silva Life System teaches you specialized techniques to put yourself in greater contact with your true potential by training you to use guided imagery and focused awareness to achieve your goals.

Simply and clearly, you are taught how to calm your self, to tune out the static of everyday challenges, and to open untapped aspects of your mentality. The Method is a form of modern-day meditation that is directed to make you a fuller, better, more enriched individual, ready to cope with and surmount any obstacle in your path.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.89 MB
seeders:22
leechers:0
Jose Silva - The Silva Mind Control Method

All Comments

Have no chance to grab a silva course any time soon... so this file is a great gift for me
Thank you
Question 304 brought me It sounds interesting so I'm going to give it a try thank you uploader
that is great thanks
Thanks again