Joshua Immanuel The Christ by Daskalos (2001)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 20, 2016 by mikem777in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Joshua Immanuel The Christ by Daskalos (2001) (Size: 329.42 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt38 bytes
 Cover.jpg67.44 KB
 daskalos.nfo2.41 KB
 Joshua Immanuel The Christ by Daskalos.mp3319.24 MB
 Daskalos - Joshua Immanuel The Christ.pdf9.45 MB
 Daskalos - Joshua Immanuel The Christ.txt683.79 KB

Description

Joshua Immanuel The Christ His Life on Earth and His Teaching
by Dr. Stylianos Atteshlis aka Daskalos

"I am filled with joy that two thousand years after the events happened in Palestine my father's account of the life and teachings of Joshua Immanuel, the Christ, is published. My father taught me at an early age that true friendship is precious and rare. I am very privileged to be able to say that I have a number of good friends. Not least among them are Eliane and Rudolf Stauch who have spared no effort to ensure that the book is true to my father's intentions. I wish to thank them for the time spent in the preparation of this book. I am very glad that Dominik Stauch agreed again to do the layout. His touch gives a book a special quality. I extend to him my sincere thanks." Panayiota Th. Atteshli

comment: I'm pretty fed up with all the crap being published about Jesus Christ these days. Both the Luciferans and Christians are propagating lots of nonsense about his life, either out of negative intentions or out of sheer ignorance. This isn't about being or becoming a Christian, this is about knowing the truth. Even hardcore satanists should know the true story of Jesus Christ, not the lies being spread by the Pagan Roman Catholic Church. This is the final and last word about the life of Jesus Christ IMHO. By the way, there's lots of occult stuff in this book. This isn't your standard idiotic Christian story-book. Daskalos was a hardcore occult magician with amazing powers, and he was a saint too. For example he was able to convert one kind of metal into another type of metal, merely by touching it. This is the inside story of Jesus Christ and his life from an occult perspective. Never forget that God is the supreme magician. And no, you're not God. You'll have to spiritually die in order to find God. Egomania and pride are massive obstacles to any spiritual progress.

"Absolute Infinite Authority is the Logos, and the Logos is in God and the Logos is God. He is in Absolute Authority in God. All things were made through Him and without Him nothing was made that was made."

audio:

Joshua Immanuel The Christ by Daskalos.mp3
specs: Mac computer voice Daniel UK, MP3 64 kbps, run time 11 hrs 36 min 49 sec

text:

Daskalos - Joshua Immanuel The Christ.pdf
Daskalos - Joshua Immanuel The Christ.txt

tags: spiritual, religion, Christian, Daskalos, God, biography, Jesus, Christ, magic, occult

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
329.42 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0