Joss Stone- LP1 (2011) VBR

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on May 6, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Joss Stone- LP1 (2011) VBR (Size: 58.47 MB)
 09 Boat Yard.mp37.76 MB
 05 Drive all night.mp36.97 MB
 03 Don't Start Lying To Me Now.mp36.63 MB
 04 Last One To Know.mp36.52 MB
 02 Karma.mp36.21 MB
 06 Cry Myself To Sleep.mp36.08 MB
 08 Landlord.mp35.56 MB
 01 Newborn.mp34.85 MB
 07 Somehow.mp34.27 MB
 10 Take Good Care.mp33.58 MB
 Joss Stone- LP1.jpg37.08 KB

Description

Joss Stone- LP1

Year 2011

Tracks
1. Newborn
2. Karma
3. Don t Start Lying To Me Now
4. Last One To Know
5. Drive All Night
6. Cry Myself to Sleep
7. Somehow
8. Landlord
9. Boat Yard
10. Take Good Care

"LP1" is the fifth studio album Joss Stone has recorded and is one of her best. The blues-rock influences with subtle country undertones suit her voice perfectly. Her ability to sound sultry one minute and smokey the next is her signature. The production on LP1 is fresh and crisp, and the music is awesome. "Newborn" is the album's first track, and it shows Stone's growth not only as a singer but also as a songwriter. She showcases her angelic voice mixed with a touch of rasp and the result is amazing. "Karma" has a funk-like feel to it and her voice is as soulful as ever. This song has a hint of R&B to it with electronic keyboards, an incredible bass line, and a cool drum pattern. "Don't Start Lying To Me Now" has a definite swagger and a honky-tonk blues feel. "Last One to Know" is Stone's take on a rock-based anthem and is about a scorned lover who can't picture falling in love again. "Drive All Night" is a ballad, and the soul in Stone's voice is amazing. She is one of the few vocalists out there that can make the listener feel what's inside them just by hearing her voice. "Take Good Care" is nothing more then Stone's voice and Dave Stewart's acoustic guitar. While it's a simple arrangement, the results are powerful. It's just another example of Stone's ability to be a kitty cat one minute and a tiger the next. I know there will be some people who want to hear an album similar to her 2003 debut "The Soul Sessions," and those people will be disappointed. That said, LP1 is a terrific album with some killer songs. Highly recommended!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.47 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Joss Stone- LP1 (2011) VBR