Journey 2 The Mysterious Island 2012 CAM READNFO XViD-26K

seeders: 18
leechers: 2
Added on February 7, 2012 by hail_alphain Movies
Torrent verified.

Journey 2 The Mysterious Island 2012 CAM READNFO XViD-26K (Size: 1.03 GB)
 HDSceneRG.txt115 bytes
 Journey 2 The Mysterious Island 2012 CAM READNFO XViD-26K.avi1.02 GB
 Journey 2 The Mysterious Island 2012 CAM READNFO XViD-26K.nfo4.39 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 att-networks.com.txt39 bytes
 sample.avi8 MB
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes

Description

Journey 2 The Mysterious Island 2012 CAM READNFO XViD-26KImdb:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1397514/Plot:Sean Anderson partners with his mom's boyfriend on a mission to find his grandfather, who is thought to be missing on a mythical island.Sources:VIDEO- THNXS M8!AUDIO-THNXS M8!Notes:FIRST OF ALL A MESSAGE TO THE LEAKER...."GO AND SUCK YOUR SELF YOU TINY NOOB.." IF YOU ARE READING THIS...NO NEED TO LEAK THIS ON A SITE WHICH I WILL NOT MENTION...THIS IS HERE WAY WAY EARLY BECAUSE IT WAS LEAKED.....NOT HAPPY AT ALL... PROBABLY THE LAST CAM I DO FOR A WHILE...READNFO well this is why>>>the source was stretched so i fixed this.. and opted to set the resolution to 720x320 looks much nicer!!on to the video . it was very dark so added bit of brightness and sauturation and other filters to it to make it look nice!the audio is given by a special friend of mine .. and it was very noisy!!.. so ran a few noise filters on it, now it sounds nearly perfect just the occasional laughter from the cinema and the occasional loud hiss at a few places which only lasts for 2-3 secs! will do a v2 once i get new and better audio.. until then here it is..with all that been said bottom line not bad for a first cam.. so like i always say... take it or leave it!enjoy ;Greetz:Xtreme Encode|FYA|ILLUMANTI|CM8|RX|VISION|HDSCENE|NIGHTMAREZ|xTriLL|DTRG|CRYS|REMIXHD|BIDA|RX|REFILL|INSPiRAL|SIC|ZOMBIESZ|HOPE|Anonymous|GooNTo all the people who have helped me :P you know who you areAnything to offer email us @: 26k@hushmail.meVideoID : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Advanced Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP : 2Format settings, QPel : NoFormat settings, GMC : No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)Muxing mode : Packed bitstreamCodec ID : XVIDCodec ID/Hint : XviDDuration : 1h 29mnBit rate : 1 500 KbpsWidth : 720 pixelsHeight : 320 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 2.25:1Frame rate : 29.970 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveCompression mode : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.217Stream size : 957 MiB (92%)Writing library : XviD 1.1.2 (UTC 2006-11-01)AudioID : 1Format : MPEG AudioFormat version : Version 1Format profile : Layer 3Codec ID : 55Codec ID/Hint : MP3Duration : 1h 29mnBit rate mode : ConstantBit rate : 128 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsSampling rate : 44.1 KHzCompression mode : LossyDelay relative to video : 1s 500msStream size : 81.7 MiB (8%)Alignment : Split accross interleavesInterleave, duration : 16367 ms (490.53 video frames)

Screens:

Thank you smallz for banner!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.03 GB
seeders:18
leechers:2
Journey 2 The Mysterious Island 2012 CAM READNFO XViD-26K

Trailer

All Comments

dont know if its windows or bitlord 2 but either way haveing major problems trying to download on this site.
good copy
movie jumps sound is off
it is a worthless print, Please don't download the same. Just finished the same and sound is very poor. Video is okay.