Journey - Collectors Edition [PS3]

seeders: 17
leechers: 19
Added on January 17, 2013 by in Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

Journey - Collectors Edition [PS3] (Size: 14.33 GB)
 PS3_DISC.sfb1.5 KB

Description

Language: English

Journey - Collector's Edition

Publisher : SCEA
Developer : ThatGameCompany
Genre : Puzzle / Adventure
Released : 28 August 2012
ЕSRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board) : E10+

...::: Description :::...

The Journey Collector's Edition features all three best-selling games from acclaimed indie developer thatgamecompany: Journey, Flower, and

flOw. Bonus content includes the original soundtrack for all three games, three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany, a 30-minute

documentary about Journey, Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games, exclusive Journey PSN avatars and much more.

Enter the world of Journey, the third game from acclaimed developers thatgamecompany and presented by SCEA Santa Monica Studio.

Journey is an interactive parable, an anonymous online adventure to experience a personΓÇÖs life passage and their intersections with otherΓÇÖs.

You wake alone and surrounded by miles of burning, sprawling desert, and soon discover the looming mountaintop which is your goal.

Faced with rolling sand dunes, age-old ruins, caves and howling winds, your passage will not be an easy one. The goal is to get to the

mountaintop, but the experience is discovering who you are, what this place is, and what is your purpose.

Travel and explore this ancient, mysterious world alone, or with a stranger you meet along the way. Soar above ruins and glide across sands as

you discover the secrets of a forgotten civilization.

Featuring stunning visuals, haunting music, and unique online gameplay, Journey delivers an experience like no other.

...::: Instructions :::...

1. Transfer the game to an already hacked PS3.
2. Load with a backup manager of your choise. (MultiMan, Rogero)
3. Play and Enjoy.

...::: Note :::...

Tested on CFW Rogero 4.30 from an internal drive

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.33 GB
seeders:17
leechers:19
Journey - Collectors Edition [PS3]

All Comments

use fixes patches installers but still not able to run this game on 3.55. can anybody help ?
All i did was copy it to my external HDD and then connect that to the PS3. Then i inserted a CD in the PS3 (a real PS3 Game) and started Multiman from where i selected Journey Collector's edition. This took me back to XMP where i saw the CD being recognized as "installation disk". So no need to select BD Rom etc. Nothing special. Just insert the CD first.
Important: I am running Rogero 4.5.5
Thank you ..
[HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME - SOLVED]
1. copy your game to internal hdd
2. setting it to BD Mirror and game disc
3. insert BD ORIGINAL DISC to your ps3
4. load game, and you will send back to XMB
5. you will see disc icon with text "Journey... Installer"
6. just press X and choose game you want to install
7. run game after install
thanks
How do i start the game? I mount the cd with Multiman and then start the game, however each game tells me to go back to XMB and install it from there. However all i have is this one starting icon in XMB.
[SOLVED]
2013-12-25 06:43