Journey of a Roach 2013 RePack MULTi2-XLASER

seeders: 31
leechers: 4
Added on November 5, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Journey of a Roach 2013 RePack MULTi2-XLASER (Size: 267.17 MB)
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 setup-1.bin260 MB
 setup.exe650.28 KB

Description

:::::: XLASER PRESENTS :::::::::: Journey of a Roach 2013 RePack MULTi2-XLASER ::::::Information::Year: 2013Genre : AdventureDeveloper : KoboldgamesPublisher : Daedalic EntertainmentPublication Type : RePackGame Version: 1.10.040Language: Russian / EnglishSound language : EnglishTablet: enclosing "RELOADED"::Description::Nuclear war, post-apocalyptic atmosphere , dry and lifeless wasteland.Lifeless? It's not that simple! Insects Mutants , making a nest in the shelter, seek to master the new world. A new adventure game interface" point and click" invites you to visit the crazy world of the last days and make the company Jim and Bud in their journey.::System Requirements::OS: Windows XP/Vista Processor: 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or better Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB RAM (shared memory not recommended) DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 2500 MB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers Additional Notes: Keyboard, Mouse::RePack Features::v Based on license = Steam-Ripv Do not cut / Nothing recoded (100 %).v Remove all languages ​​except Russian and English text and the English voice v Removed Soundtrackv Installing additional software (DirectX, Visual C + +)v Disable your Anti-virus and Block your firewall before installing.v Run the game through the shortcut on the desktop or the "Start" menuv Installation time 2 minutes (depending on the power of the computer )v Author RePack'a by XLASER::INSTALL AND PLAY::

::Screenshots::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
267.17 MB
seeders:31
leechers:4
Journey of a Roach 2013 RePack MULTi2-XLASER

Trailer

All Comments

works for me, tx
I was really looking forward to playing this... but my computer deleted it before it even finished downloading. It said it had a virus. :( ty anyways - love your uploads chris
awesome , verry fast download