[JP][ISO MERGED] Final Fantasy Type-0 [SkyBladeCloud and Team Translation].7z

seeders: 238
leechers: 50
Added on June 9, 2014 by totlmstrin Games > PSP
Torrent verified.

[JP][ISO MERGED] Final Fantasy Type-0 [SkyBladeCloud and Team Translation].7z (Size: 1.81 GB)
 Final Fantasy Type-0 patched1.81 GB

Description

Translated version of Final Fantasy Type-0. This is an unofficial torrent uploaded and made by a fan of both SkyBladeCloud and his team for the translation endeavor and Square Enix for making the game.

It is the single, merged ISO. You do not need the original ISO, since it is all premade. It also should be fully translated.

You will need to extract the 7zip file to get the ISO. Windows has many solutions. For Android, I recommend ZArchiver. The 7zip was done to conserve space, have faster initial upload times, and have a separate file for seeding for the torrent.

If everything is done correctly, you should have an ISO ~2.65 GB. This is the ACTUAL size of the ISO. BEWARE that compressing the game (converting to CSO, etc.) has given multiple reports on run. DO NOT compress the game.

For some reason, the Crimson Codex is giving errors when accessing the game from the in-game crystarium. This has been reported as a problem with the game itself, and may be fixed in a later translation update. For now, access it from the History menu on the main menu outside of the game.

Special thanks to SkyBladeCloud and his team for the translation and tools.

It is tested and working on the newest PPSSPP. Runs incredibly.

IMPORTANT: If you are playing on CFW 6.60 PRO B9, you will be stuck on the main loading screen. Anything earlier has been reported to have multiple errors when running the game. It is recommended to update to 6.60 PRO C Fix3 for all models as this is the most compatible with the game (see here). C2 version works fine, but there are critical errors that are unrelated to this game. If you are having errors on C versions, attempt to downgrade to B10.

PS Vita is a tad more complicated, since any newer versions than 3.10 has errors. This video should help you get started on installing the CFW. Total-Noob's TN-V8 eCFW with Inferno enabled should work.

Still wondering about any more glitches, or have any more questions? See this and see if it can be answered!

If you are having any more errors on your PSP, go to THIS link and post there.

Confirmed to be working:
PSP 1000 series
PSP 2000 series
PSP 3000 series

PS Vita with < 3.10 hardware.

This description will have updates as soon as they are available! Check back often!

If you are using PPSSPP, you must use the latest Beta version available to ensure compatibility. They are located here. This thread will help you optimize the game. This thread keeps track of all errors and this thread keeps track of network errors. Multithreading causes crashes, and the current method of texture filtering causes the game to have massive slowdowns in certain areas, so avoid those for now. MAKE SURE TO USE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING.

From what reports have been given so far, JPCSP will NOT handle the ISO for now.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.81 GB
seeders:238
leechers:50
[JP][ISO MERGED] Final Fantasy Type-0 [SkyBladeCloud and Team Translation].7z

Trailer

Screenshots

[JP][ISO MERGED] Final Fantasy Type-0 [SkyBladeCloud and Team Translation].7z screenshot
[JP][ISO MERGED] Final Fantasy Type-0 [SkyBladeCloud and Team Translation].7z screenshot

All Comments

The game should work perfectly fine on those custom firmware that has the "Inferno" driver in it, namely PRO CFW.
I've been waiting for this.
Its earlier than I expected. Hehe. Thanks for this.
I managed to make the Cwcheats work with the game by following the discussion in this forum: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=38686&start=10
It was already discussed in Wololo forums and there was a trick to make the codes work with the game. Read on this: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=38686&start=10
For those interested in unlocking the summer costumes on the main game using a saved file from the demo, get the demo of the game here: http://www.pspdemocenter.com/page.php?id=3889 and follow this walkthrough to unlocking the costumes from the demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_i8RdmFRGY
Since the demo of the game is in eboot, copy the folder containing the eboot file onto your memory stick's ms0:/PSP/GAME directory.
Where exactly does the English-patched game gets bugged with the demo saved file? I just loaded the costumes and have been using them on all 14 characters just fine.

By the way, to anyone interested for the demo 2 of the same game, here's a link: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?11777-Second-FF-Type-0-demo!&s=b77c48f3e75c0c1d21164d5eeb276add. Its saved file will give you growth egg early in the game.
I think this particular patch of the game is that way by default. I didn't mind since everything else is in English and haven't encountered a bug just yet.