Jugheads Revenge - 1995 - Its Lonely at the Bottom Unstuck in Time

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on June 24, 2006 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Jugheads Revenge - 1995 - Its Lonely at the Bottom Unstuck in Time (Size: 76.44 MB)
 01 - Jughead's Revenge - Frabric of the Mind - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in...3.13 MB
 02 - Jughead's Revenge - Burn - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.89 MB
 03 - Jughead's Revenge - Thorn of My Rose - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp31.79 MB
 04 - Jughead's Revenge - Angry - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.26 MB
 05 - Jughead's Revenge - I Remember - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp31.39 MB
 06 - Jughead's Revenge - People Bomb - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.25 MB
 07 - Jughead's Revenge - Stabbed in the Back - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in...2.03 MB
 08 - Jughead's Revenge - Whom Gods Destroy - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp31.93 MB
 09 - Jughead's Revenge - Love Me Tender - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp33.09 MB
 10 - Jughead's Revenge - The Real World - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.2 MB
 11 - Jughead's Revenge - Deny Myself - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.96 MB
 12 - Jughead's Revenge - When the Party's Over - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck...2.52 MB
 13 - Jughead's Revenge - Alone - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp35.57 MB
 14 - Jughead's Revenge - Flower Child - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.87 MB
 15 - Jughead's Revenge - Divided - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.02 MB
 16 - Jughead's Revenge - The Last, Last Laugh - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in...3.09 MB
 17 - Jughead's Revenge - Jughead's Revenge - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in...2.76 MB
 18 - Jughead's Revenge - Unstuck in Time - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.19 MB
 19 - Jughead's Revenge - Failure at Life - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp34.39 MB
 20 - Jughead's Revenge - State of the World - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in...3.11 MB
 21 - Jughead's Revenge - Fuck Shit Up - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.45 MB
 22 - Jughead's Revenge - Formula - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp31.35 MB
 23 - Jughead's Revenge - Pack Your Bags - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.39 MB
 24 - Jughead's Revenge - Memories of You - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp34.1 MB
 25 - Jughead's Revenge - My Problems - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp31.69 MB
 26 - Jughead's Revenge - Face of Destruction - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in...3.6 MB
 27 - Jughead's Revenge - Not My House - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp32.51 MB
 28 - Jughead's Revenge - Sentenced to Die - It's Lonely at the Bottom-Unstuck in Time.mp33.89 MB
 Demons Eye.url286 bytes
 KindMetal.url204 bytes

Description

Artist:

Jughead's Revenge

Album:

It's Lonely at the Bottom/Unstuck in Time

Tracks:

1. Frabric Of The Mind
2. Burn
3. Thorn Of My Rose
4. Angry
5. I Remember
6. People Bomb
7. Stabbed In The Back
8. Whom Gods Destroy
9. Love Me Tender
10. The Real World
11. Deny Myself
12. When The Party's Over
13. Alone
14. Flower Child
15. Divided
16. The Last, Last Laugh
17. Jughead's Revenge
18. Unstuck In Time
19. Failure At Life
20. State Of The World
21. Fuck Shit Up
22. Formula
23. Pack Your Bags
24. Memories Of You
25. My Problems
26. Face Of Destruction
27. Not My House
28. Sentenced To Die

Review:

Rating (Stars):

Release Date:

Apr 16, 1995

Label:

BYO

Formed In:

Genre:

* Rock

Styles:

* Alternative Pop/ Rock
* Hardcore Punk
* Punk Revival

Bitrate:

VBR 192kbps

File format:

mp3

File size:

76.4 MB

Band Bio:

Los Angeles-based hardcore quartet Jughead's Revenge have been delivering their own brand of speedy

punk since the late '80s. Their first few releases were on their own Hard record label, including

Unstuck in Time, their debut LP. Another early LP, it's Lonely at the Bottom was re-released in 1994

on BYO Records, who would be their domestic record label of choice for several years. The band, who

consisted of singer Joe Doherty, guitarist Joey Rimicci, bassist Brian Preiss and drummer Jarrod

Thornton, would release several albums for BYO, including Elimination in 1993, and 1995's 13 Kiddie

Favorites, all featuring the same pure punk sound, unsullied by the glam rock that was all the rage

in L.A. at the time. In 1996, they jumped ship to Nitro Records, who released Image is Everything in

1996 and Pearly Gates in 1999.

Similar Artists

* blink-182
* Green Day
* The Offspring
* AFI
* Guttermouth

Sites

http://www.kindmetal.com/forum/
http://www.demons-eye.net

Trackers

http://ddram.kicks-ass.net:6969/announce