Juliana Gray - A Gentleman Never Tells - (Affairs By Moonlight 2) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on February 20, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Juliana Gray - A Gentleman Never Tells - (Affairs By Moonlight 2) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 418.85 KB)
 Juliana Gray - A Gentleman Never Tells (Affairs By Moonlight 2).epub418.85 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

November 6th 2012 - English - Historical Romance - EPub

Six years ago, Elizabeth Harewood and Lord Roland Penhallow were London's golden couple, young and beautiful and wildly in love. Forced apart by her scheming relatives and his clandestine career, Lilibet and Roland buried their passion beneath years of duty and self-denial, until a chance holiday encounter changes everything they ever knew about themselves…and each other.

But Miss Elizabeth Harewood is now the Countess of Somerton, estranged wife of one of England's most brutal and depraved aristocrats, and she can't afford the slightest hint of scandal to her name. When Roland turns up mysteriously at the castle where she's hidden herself away, she struggles to act as a lady should, but the gallant lover of her youth has grown into an irresistibly dashing and dangerous man, and temptation is only a single kiss away…

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
418.85 KB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Juliana Gray - A Gentleman Never Tells - (Affairs By Moonlight 2) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub