Julianne MacLean Books

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 1, 2012 by *Kakiraz*in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Julianne MacLean Books (Size: 2.99 MB)
 An Affair Most Wicked by Julianne Maclean.epub385.7 KB
 Be My Prince (Royal Trilogy #1) by Julianne MacLean.epub284.14 KB
 In My Wildest Fantasies Pembroke Palace Series, Book One by Julianne Maclean.epub256.43 KB
 Love According To Lily by Julianne Maclean.epub389.67 KB
 My Own Private Hero by Julianne Maclean.epub343.18 KB
 Portrait Of A Lover by Julianne Maclean.epub354.91 KB
 Surrender to a Scoundrel by Julianne MacLean.epub232.39 KB
 Taken by the Cowboy by Julianne MacLean.epub350.3 KB
 The Mistress Diaries Pembroke Palace Series, Book Two by Julianne Maclean.epub216.04 KB
 When a Stranger Loves Me Pembroke Palace Series, Book Three by Julianne Maclean.epub246.45 KB

Description

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: January 27, 2004
Clara Wilson has come all the way to London to clear her name (after her wilfulness has left her quite unweddable across the ocean). But before she even has a chance to practise her curtsey, she stumbles into the arms of Seger Wolfe, Marquess of Rawdon. Clara has never felt love before, but she has no doubt when she meets the Marquess that this is what it feels like. Too bad love is the last thing on her mind—she's here to find a husband, not a rake.
Every good gossip knows that the notoriously wealthy Marquess loved and lost years ago, and few have missed the way his broken heart drove him from society ballrooms into society ladies' bedrooms. But when he meets the misplaced Clara Wilson at one of the town's ever-so-scandalous secret balls, the desire he feels for her is too strong, and it pulls him back into the swirl of aristocratic London. Now he finds himself competing for the heart of the inappropriate beauty, and risking his own heart in the game.

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: April 24, 2012
Be My Prince
Julianne MacLean
Attention one and all. His Royal Highness, Prince Randolph of Petersbourg, will set sail for London in early June and reside at St. James Palace for one full month…Some say the true motive for the prince’s visit to our fair country is to seek and marry his future queen. I will therefore pose the question to our devoted and reflective readers: Who among us will be the chosen one? —From the London Ballroom Society Pages
Lady Alexandra Monroe has been told in no uncertain terms that she must set her sights on a proposal from Prince Randolph to better her family’s situation. Instead, she finds herself falling for his charming but dangerous younger brother Nicholas, a man whose passionate nature—and irresistible good looks—makes it impossible to remember her duty. But while she is torn between ambition and desire, a wicked scandal brews, shocking secrets are revealed, and soon she begins to wonder: can true love really conquer all?

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: October 30, 2007 | Series: Avon Romantic Treasure
She was just a girl when the future duke saved her from certain tragedy.
But his search for a suitable bride will end with a swift seduction that makes her every inch a woman.

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: July 26, 2005
Lily Langdon has finally grown up. Now that her brother the duke's completely malleable best friend Edward Wallis has been brutally (and luckily) rebuffed by his intended, Lily knows her chance for a very permissive and entirely convenient husband is here. In fact, he is staying in her very own home for a house party.
But this promising party's tone is quickly changed by a horrible twist of fate that threatens Edward's very life. Nothing but luck can save Edward, but Lily's heart is lost for good when she sees what a strong and devoted man he can be in times of trouble. Lily has set her cap on a man who should be unlovable and fallen more in love than she ever thought possible. Their passion brings great risk, but when a man and a woman prove to be so much more together than they were apart, is there anything that their love cannot overcome?

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: November 30, 2004
In this delightful conclusion to the Heiress trilogy, Julianne MacLean brings us a fresh twist on classic historical romance—London society as seen through the eyes of a lovely, light-hearted young outsider.
Adele Wilson firmly believes life should be calm and entirely without emotional drama. So the first landed gentleman her mother puts in front of her is the one she agrees to marry, and wedding preparations begin as neatly as she hoped. Until, on the way to seal the deal, her carriage is overtaken by ransomers. And then the ransomers are overtaken by someone handsomer, namely Damien Renshaw, Baron Alcester, cousin to her betrothed. Prim, stately Adele finds that she too is being overtaken, by the manliness of this heroic, albeit complicated man. And Damien is not totally unmoved by her challenging nature, which he believes hides a passion and recklessness never before explored. If only he can get her to explore it with him, there is no telling what kind of love—and excitement—the two of them might discover together.

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: February 28, 2006
A picture of deception . . .
Annabelle Lawson knew nothing about the breathtaking stranger she met on the train—only that he'd make an ideal model for the budding young artist . . . and that she desired him more than she believed possible. But after she'd been seduced, she learned that she'd also been betrayed.
The man she thought she loved was really Magnus Wallis—a scoundrel like his father before him, the loathed cousin of Annabelle's benefactor, the honorable Earl of Whitby.
A landscape of love . . .
No longer the naively romantic girl who would tumble for a rogue, Annabelle cannot avoid a reunion with the despicable Magnus, who wants to include her portraits in his new London gallery. She means to show him her coldest face—but upon seeing him again, her every intention melts from the heat of his touch. It is clear that Magnus still burns with love for her. But is he still the villain he once was, or can he be reformed into a man Annabelle can dare to love?

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: December 26, 2006 | Series: Avon Romantic Treasure
No woman can resist him. . .
Lord Martin Langdon takes pride in his scandalous reputation as a scoundrel, and he considers the art of seduction a most rewarding pastime. So when this dashing rakehell learns of a particularly beautiful woman who is "impossible to flirt with," Martin is determined to prove that not even the prim and proper Evelyn Wheaton can resist his charms.
Except one.
Evelyn knows all about the reckless rogue's shocking reputation and she wants nothing to do with him. She may be looking for a husband, but Martin is certainly not a candidate. The smoldering looks he sends her way, however, are a different matter entirely. She suspects there is great passion to be had if she'd throw caution to the wind and surrender to this scoundrel . . . but dare she risk her heart?
And will Martin, who hides a most tormented past, find true love at last?

wrong image

Book Description
Publication Date: July 8, 2011
HERO AND PROTECTOR Former bounty hunter, expert gunslinger, and the toughest sheriff Dodge City has ever known, Truman Wade is a real man from the tip of his black Stetson right down to his spurs and leather boots. He’s never met his match in a gunfight, but he’s never met a gorgeous, gutsy woman from the twenty-first century either… TORN BETWEEN TWO WORLDS Newly single after a rocky breakup with her self-absorbed fiancé, newspaper columnist Jessica Delaney crashes her car in a lightning storm and soon finds herself dodging bullets in the Wild West. Before the night is out, she’s tossed in jail for a murder she didn’t commit, and if things don’t seem complicated enough, the impossibly handsome sheriff in charge of her arrest has danger written all over him - and a sexy swagger to die for. Jessica knows she needs to get home, but when Sheriff Wade’s enticing touch sets her passions on fire, she begins to wonder if fate has other plans for her, and soon she must choose between the life she longs for in the future… and the greatest love she’s ever known.

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: July 29, 2008 | Series: Avon Romantic Treasure
A proper lady would never let herself become his mistress . . .

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: January 27, 2009
I saved his life . . . and I had much to demand in return.
When he washed up on shore, I knew my prayers had been answered, and that I, Lady Chelsea Campion, need no longer fear poverty and heartbreak. To secure my family's estate, all I needed was a child. Handsome, clearly noble-born, and with no memory of his previous life, the mysterious man was perfect. All I had to do was visit his bedchamber and seduce him. I had expected him to be a skillful, scandalously wonderful lover, but once in his arms I was overcome by something more than mere passion. I had fallen hopelessly, desperately in love.
My plan has gone shockingly awry. But I will not give up a man who makes me feel such wicked ecstasy. No matter his true identity, no matter the secrets he struggles to remember, I will do anything in this world to make this stranger love me.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.99 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Julianne MacLean Books

All Comments

thank you