Jurassic World 2015 Complete REDO (1080p Bluray x265 10bit AAC 7.1 Joy)[UTR]

seeders: 20
leechers: 14
Added on October 10, 2015 by JoyBellin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Jurassic World 2015 Complete REDO (1080p Bluray x265 10bit AAC 7.1 Joy)[UTR] (Size: 1.66 GB)
 Encoded by JoyBell.txt389 bytes
 How to play HEVC (THIS FILE).txt2.19 KB
 Jurassic World 2015 Bluray (1080p x265 10bit Joy).mkv1.49 GB
 Ninite K-Lite Codecs Unattended Silent Installer and Updater.website561 bytes
 Deleted Scenes.mkv22.67 MB
 Dinosaurs Roam Once Again.mkv37.68 MB
 Jurassics Closest Shaves.mkv4.9 MB
 Welcome To Jurassic World.mkv110.47 MB

Description

A x265/HEVC Player is a REQUIREMENT for this Torrent!

If you want the OLD format that works with all the OLD kit, get the x264 version.

Jurassic World 2015, in 1080p in x265 aka HEVC and HE-AAC 7.1 English,

more subs than KAT can list, and the 4 1080p Extras, all for about 1.49Gb!

Encoded using the time consuming 2 pass, 10bit color at my highest bit rates, from the Blu-ray source, for the highest quality possible.

*I used a Warp2 sharpen filter on my last copy, it was pretty bad. This one is the same, just no dumb filter.

Any questions, or help playing this file, click on the HEVC banner just above.

Please watch before rating or commenting on quality. Thank you KickAss community!

imageimageimageimageimage

Encoding info:

Source:

Torrent: Jurassic World 2015 Bluray 1080p DTS-HD-7 1 x264-Grym

Looking for my release thread?

JoyBell's Releases

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.66 GB
seeders:20
leechers:14
Jurassic World 2015 Complete REDO (1080p Bluray x265 10bit AAC 7.1 Joy)[UTR]

Trailer

Screenshots

Jurassic World 2015 Complete REDO (1080p Bluray x265 10bit AAC 7.1 Joy)[UTR] screenshot
Jurassic World 2015 Complete REDO (1080p Bluray x265 10bit AAC 7.1 Joy)[UTR] screenshot

All Comments

Top job again - I havent seen this version yet but no doubt if you are not happy with your other version Mrs JoyBell, this one will be better. Im a rather like that - I might download something and find something better so Ill delete the old copy and get a new one -- as for 'anonymous' and all of his whining about your great work, maybe he should be 'Blacklisted' and then will have to go and buy a genuine Blue Ray copy - even then I think the complaints will still keep coming in
Magnificent… An outstanding effort to bring us this 124mins of dynamic cinematography infused with fluid CGI effects in 1080p x265 10bit quality with 7.1 sound and complimented with 23 languages of subtitles, all wrapped up in this magic 1.5Gb package… You really do bring the greatest of “Joy” to this community!

And for you left brainers – that’s an 11 outa 10 (the extra one is for the magic!)… Spectacular work JoyBell - Thanx!!!
have you tried using ffmpeg command line? i think it does better at compression though not sure about quality
#Ace #Awesome 10+++++
Thanks!
I haven't seen it in a long time, but isn't Schindler's List in black and white? That's a lot less data to compress than color, making your size/time comparison with Jurassic unfair.
Dear oh dear, yet another no-sense nonsense off-topic anony
Honestly dude, give it up. JoyBell (a female, by the way, I'd assume) does some of the best encoding work on kat. One doesn't have to scream FU and you suck to be a dick. What on earth makes you think that it's your place to "try to get the best out of someone" when 99% of the people that come across Joy's work are happy, satisfied and usually overwhelmed by the quality? Did you forget that you're not BUYING this content? Her stuff is FANTASTIC on my lowly 65" 1080p plasma. If you are watching on a 4K, therein lies the problem -- not the encodes.

You should probably go make your own from your BRay collection since it sounds like nothing here is up to your high standards. Either way, quit bitchin' from your anonymous account -- really tiresome.
I just went through the hassle of hooking up a 43" 4K TV to this computer.
As soon as I log in, all the text and this cursor has a white halo around it.
al green should have named it "joy and happiness"
If you don't like my encodes, please stop downloading them and complaining every time.

Also, from your description, you have the sharpness turned up on your 4K TV, which is known to cause that issue in ALL CONTENT.
thankyou for the nice work