Just for Laughs-The Best Of (2008) CBC [PDTV]~Ekolb

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 14, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Just for Laughs-The Best Of (2008) CBC [PDTV]~Ekolb (Size: 348.94 MB)
 Just For Laughs - The Best Of (2008) CBC_PDTV_XviD~Ekolb.avi348.94 MB
 Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Just for Laughs-The Best Of JFL2008 Show #3 CBC

It's very expensive to rent a trained monkey, apparently. it was Ryan Belleville's request for an interview segment, but we couldn't afford the $10 000, so we opted for the more-affordable turtle. Unfortunately, the scene with the turtle didn't turn out, so it was not included in the finished product.

But the show is solid, with or without a monkey or a turtle... A sampler:

Derek Edwards: probably in the top ten funniest people in North America, and he's been around a while but most Canadians are STILL only starting to discover him. One would suspect a show could only go downhill after Derek, but...

Greg Behrendt: relationship guru / author of 'He's Just Not That Into You' dishes it out, and it's delicious.

Ryan Belleville: even without a monkey, his manic, frantic comedy always delivers.

Paula Poundstone: The laconic delivery is still there, the pantsuit still there, Paula is a veteran who's still got it.

J B Smoove: few performers can match his expressive physicality, and enthusiasm for the material. I get tired just watching him.

Joan Rivers: erstwhile host of The Tonight Show (during Carson!), and the Queen of old-school, classic, top-notch comedy, who's not afraid of skewering anyone.

Tripod: one of my personal faves from this past year; Australia's kings of comedy music trios, and truly hilarious as the anchor to the show.

Selfish favourite moment: the facial expressions of one-third of Tripod. You guess which guy I am referring to.

Enjoy!

Ekolb

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
348.94 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Just for Laughs-The Best Of (2008) CBC [PDTV]~Ekolb