Justified S05E06 Kill the Messenger 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH

seeders: 37
leechers: 4
Added on February 12, 2014 by SCSA420in TV
Torrent verified.

Justified S05E06 Kill the Messenger 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH (Size: 1.67 GB)
 Justified S05E06 Kill the Messenger 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH.mp41.67 GB
 Justified S05E06 Kill the Messenger 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH screenshots.jpg453.08 KB
 Justified 720p.jpg136.88 KB
 Justified S05E06 Kill the Messenger 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH.nfo3.83 KB

Description

StoneCold420 presents another High Quality 720p H264 release for the Justified fans around the world from a Justified fan here exclusively on ThePirateBay.se and KickAss Torrents.

Justified S05E06
Season 05 Episode 06
"Kill the Messenger"
February 11, 2014

S05E06 "Kill the Messenger"

An attack on Alison sends Raylan to Harlan in search of payback, Boyd scrambles to arrange protection for Ava.

SCREENSHOTS ARE HERE:
http://bayimg.com/OAjoHAafb

This is SDH release #1,247 for the Justified fans from a Justified fan. First aired and captured in H264 AVCHD at 8,000 kbps from the 16:9 widescreen 1280 x 720p HD resolution source on 02/11/2014 on the FX HD channel on DirecTv HDTV Digital Satellite. Framerate is 29.970 with an average Video Bitrate of 4,500 kbps in a High Quality 1.66 GB 720p H264 AVCHD MP4 release with 48khz 384 kbps Dolby Digital AC3 5.1 channel surround audio the total show runtime is 49 Minutes and 03 seconds long.

This is my 516th official H264 AVCHD 720p release. Enjoy the Justified S05E06 show Justified fans.

This release is in H264 AVCHD MP4 format with Dolby Digital AC3 5.1 channel surround audio. This release is playable with VLC player as well as Media Player Classic, Windows Media Player, Playstation 3, and any other devices capable of playing 720p HD MP4 video files with Dolby Digital AC3 5.1 channel surround audio.

If you want this show in MKV format it is easy to convert it from MP4 to MKV using MKVtoolnix 2.2.0 (MKVmerge 2.2.0) which you can download from here: http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/win32/mkvtoolnix-2.2.0-setup.exe

Here's how to do it: Download and install MKVMerge (Use link above). It is a free program that allows you to take video and audio files and convert them into MKV files on the fly, making it a very quick conversion.

Open MKVMerge on your computer, and you will be greeted by its home menu. Click the "Add" button that is near the top of the program, and a new window will appear giving you access to your computer's files. Locate your MP4 video files and select them. Press "Open," and it will load into MKVMerge.

Press the "Browse" button at the bottom of the program, and a window will appear. Locate a place on your computer to save the new MKV file after it is created. Once you have found a place, click "Save" to save the location. Click the "Start Muxing" button at the bottom of the program and your MKV file will be created. Depending on the size of the file, it could take a few minutes. Once it is finished locate the MKV file after the program congratulates you on the conversion and play it as you would any other video file.

To ensure that you can get proper MKV playback after the mkv conversion be sure you have installed the K-lite codec pack full version or mega version both of which comes with Media Player Classic Home Cinema and configure it properly for .mkv playback. If you do not have it you can get it here below:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm

Once installed you can playback the .mkv file with the following players:

Media Player Classic or Windows Media Player.

Enjoy the show Justified fans and thanks for downloading my Justified S05E06 Kill the Messenger 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH release.

Uploaded by SCSA420 on ThePirateBay.se and KickAss Torrents

StoneCold420
SmackDownHotel
February 11, 2014

For SDH releases from 2012-03-29 onward please go here:
http://thepiratebay.se/user/SCSA420 or go here: http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/SCSA420

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.67 GB
seeders:37
leechers:4

Screenshots

Justified S05E06 Kill the Messenger 720p AVCHD-SC-SDH screenshot

All Comments

thanks
Working torrent.
Thumbs Up! Way Up! :)
excellent
Good audio & video
file coulda been smaller, still a good torrent. thanks!
Thank you, very nice
Quality is fine, thanks. Appreciate seeing this show a year or more ahead of what the TV provides...
The video is an average 8 but the audio is all out of sync for 80% of the show. Not one i would recommend not one that i recognize either.
There is NOTHING WRONG with the audio its in perfect sync here and you're full of F'N SHIT assclown this comment above coming from a dumbass with a rating of 1 compared to my rating of 11605. Trying to run me and my releases down because you're probably some MAFIAA representative for the FX channel whose jealous because I had this out here on KAT and TPB and I even beat "THE SCENE" release before it was even showed on tv on the west coast of the USA and you're talking out of your candy ass don't cut it here loser so GTFO and STFU