K. S. Martin - New Alpha-New Rules - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 19
leechers: 1
Added on February 13, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

K. S. Martin - New Alpha-New Rules - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 186.41 KB)
 K. S. Martin - New Alpha-New Rules.epub186.41 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

February 7th 2016 - English - Erotic - EPub

Harper’s is beginning a new chapter in her life. So many bad things have happened in the past weeks. Her mate died, then she found out he was having an affair and on drugs. He did all of this while she worked two jobs to support him. She’s done with all that. Tonight she is going to let go and party for once.
Her best friend Sidney has promised her an amazing time at the local pub and a new outfit. One night out with her best friend then she will get back down to the business of figuring out her new life. Dragged in clothes she cannot believe she’s wearing to O’Malley’s, she meets Ryder. He’s big with deep dark eyes and all Alpha. He’s nothing like Max the Alpha of her pack who is much more like an uncle. This Alpha is powerful, just his voice sends tingles to places she’d forgotten existed.
Ryder and his pack have just arrived in town. They’re refurbishing the run down house they bought on the internet. They’ve worked hard all week and Ryder knows the pack needs to let it loose. With one thing on his mind he scours the pub looking for the lucky lady that is going to warm his bed tonight. He sees her crossing the dance floor in shoes that are too high in a skirt that is too short. She’ll be the one. He cages her against the bar like he knows the she-wolves like to make his move. She’s not what he expected up close, not at all. And when she openly defies him, he knows that he’s hooked, forever.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
186.41 KB
seeders:19
leechers:1
K. S. Martin - New Alpha-New Rules - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub